• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Hindle

Banned
So is the title over now? Come on it has to be, City have self destructed. Although going forward now that Baotelli is no longer in the squad, they should return to form.

Wes

venison crêpe
ibdGK2O0UAR9ZX.gif

Tc91

Walcott is the one player I've really felt was missing for my team for a while now. I got hammered the week he had two games and everyone captained him.

Yeah I struggled to fit him in and he's in form so I'd be taking a risk. Giroud can fuck off had enough of him.

Dzeko 6 goals and 2 assists in 7 so I'd be happy putting him in and Bale needs no explanation.

Feorax

Poor that Cole and Carroll were both waiting for the cutback

Cole has been really impressive for West Ham since his move.

Carroll, however, has terrible positioning and movement, and yet is adored by the press and Hammers fans. I think he's worse for them than he was for us at times. Don't get it at all.

Salazar

West Brom head coach Steve Clarke believes Liverpool are now starting to benefit from his and Kenny Dalglish's transfer policy at the club.

The Baggies face a Reds side likely to contain Dalglish signings Jordan Henderson, Stewart Downing and Jose Enrique at Anfield on Monday night. "I'm not surprised the younger players that Kenny signed are starting to flourish," said Clarke.

"It can take time for people to settle into a club the size of Liverpool."
And he added: "Luis Suarez has really settled into the club now and, if you look at it at this stage, Liverpool are probably playing the best football in the Premier League."

lol, they're all at it.

Just waiting for Rafa to pop up now and tell us how fab Chelsea are.

Cole has been really impressive for West Ham since his move.

Carroll, however, has terrible positioning and movement, and yet is adored by the press and Hammers fans. I think he's worse for them than he was for us at times. Don't get it at all.

I read an article about Carroll (I think it was posted here) that said West Ham actually don't have to buy him if they stay up.

Salazar

Premier League ‏@premierleague
Fear not, there is another... Man Utd v Everton kicks off at 1600 GMT, so we'll have team news from Old Trafford shortly. #MUNEVE #BPL

lol

Feorax

I read an article about Carroll (I think it was posted here) that said West Ham actually don't have to buy him if they stay up.

I don't think they have to, but I think it was confirmed recently they have a deal agreed with us, but not with the player.

They seem to like him for some bizzare reason, so if they can work out something with Carroll they probably would buy him.

Top Bottom