• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Asamoah in our squad to face Celtic!
3AQmK.gif

Milan XI: Abbiati; Abate-Mexes-Zapata-De Sciglio; Flamini-Ambrosini-Muntari; Niang-Balotelli-El Shaarawy.

Once again, we're forced to win, if we get three points today we'll get really close to Lazio (-2 points), which also means that we'll be closer to the CL spot.

I can't believe Milan are tied with Inter on 40 points. Allegri > Stramaccioni.

Carroll has a massive presence. Almost single-handedly turned the FA Cup final around. He's still a flop though IMO.

Well, some muppet paid £35m for him, so yeah, he's a flop regards to not ever being worth that much in the first place. But the hyperbole here is pretty funny sometimes. Carroll's not in any sense of the word 'shit' just because he's under-performing at present, and if he can find his form we'll be very lucky to keep him come the summer.

Kyoufu

Well, some muppet paid £35m for him, so yeah, he's a flop regards to not ever being worth that much in the first place. But the hyperbole here is pretty funny sometimes. Carroll's not in any sense of the word 'shit' just because he's under-performing at present, and if he can find his form we'll be very lucky to keep him come the summer.

No I'm pretty sure he's shit.

Not Premier League level.

I can't believe Milan are tied with Inter on 40 points. Allegri > Stramaccioni.

Yep, yesterday I was thinking about the first two months of the season, the whole team changed a lot, Allegri was smart enough to understand that he had to change line-up and that we must have three strikers every match, otherwise El Shaa won't score, easy as that.

Honestly, Stramaccioni was overhyped, just like Allegri after the 2011 Scudetto, people expected to much from him in a really short amount of time and he may get burned because of this.

No I'm pretty sure he's shit.

Not Premier League level.

He's easily PL level if he shows enough desire and keeps himself fit. A few times for us he'd be out for a could of weeks, come back looking a couple of pounds heavier and lose his mobility, which though it looks weird, is actually pretty good when he's lean

PowderedToast

clashing kits in this villa match

west ham are shite, i don't watch them typically but i can count like 5 instances in this game where they've just whacked it up the field when they've got possession. just why

Top Bottom