• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

He deserves all praise he gets. He's maximised Everton despite crappy resources to do it yet they've constantly been a consistent and strong side and has now probable assembled the strongest Everton side in the last 10 years.

It's amazing the job he's done.

A huge part of my annoyance with the media regarding Moyes is the finacial aspect

One day they'll say he's assembled a brilliant team with no money, then when Everton lose they'll use the finances to excuse it. Its either a brilliant team or it isn't

You make it sound like the clubs have a chouce. It's either hold them for the last year and lose the 30mil and 24mil transfer fee and then they go anyway or let them go. You can't force a club on a player so when it's down to last year clubs are not in a strong position.

Say that to Athletic Bilbao and Llorente. They let him rot in the bench the whole season as punishment, and he's not even on the bench after he agreed to sign with Juve, rofl

Dibbz

Can't even express your opinion on GAF these day without a mod sticking his boot up your ass.

Time to make up for lost time.

Stoke please fuck off. Sunderland can join you to. We'll take your keepers though.

We've got Jack Wilshire, we've got Jack Wilshire. Where is your clevgod now?

Lightning

Banned
Say that to Athletic Bilbao and Llorente. They let him rot in the bench the whole season as punishment, and he's not even on the bench after he agreed to sign with Juve, rofl
And what are they hoping to achieve from that? They may think they are smart but then you look at the league table and they are 14th and now they've missed out on a transfer fee as well...

A huge part of my annoyance with the media regarding Moyes is the finacial aspect

One day they'll say he's assembled a brilliant team with no money, then when Everton lose they'll use the finances to excuse it. Its either a brilliant team or it isn't
But finances are not an excuse for Everton, they are a fact. They have no money, they have had to sell players to pay bills, yet despite all that Moyes has managed to sustain a very good team. Not capable of challenging for trophies but aside from the top teams they are btter than all the rest and that is a credit to Moyes.

Can't even express your opinion on GAF these day without a mod sticking his boot up your ass.

Stoke please fuck off. Sunderland can join you to. We'll take your keepers though.

Off winning the league I think.

When's Subotic due back?

Was already on the bench yesterday. Don't know if he's able to play a whole match yet, though.

Is Dortmund seriously gonna sell Lewandowski to Bayern? Why would they do that? It's almost as dumb as Arsenal selling RvP to United (From a competition perspective of course)

If we have a choice, no we won't. The problem is that if Lewy said "I'll only go to Bayern", well, what could we do? I'd rather take the money we'd get from Bayern than nothing.

Fuuuck, the match is on Tuesday, same time as Celtic-Juve. I thought it was on Wednesday. :((((

No, we play on Wednesday.

arkon

Sitting pretty at the top of the league

Zabojnik

Yeah, well, that only happens when your club has a crazy/lunatic president. The club lost ~18M€ because of ... what? And gained nothing.

arkon

And what are they hoping to achieve from that? They may think they are smart but then you look at the league table and they are 14th and now they've missed out on a transfer fee as well...

With their recruitment policy I'm not sure the transfer fee is such a big deal. It's not going to help them in replacing him. I suppose it could have been put to use elsewhere within the club.

No disrespect to Dortmund as they are a fantastic club but I dont think they are fashionable enough for somebody like Falcao.

I'd move to them :(

Kyoufu will have a pop, but I don't think Cabaye was going for the ball with that challenge. At no point does he take his eyes off of Dembele's leg

ibcmVXFwmwfSuS.png

#bestleagueintheworld

bud23

I think Madrid on a good day wins, but they have been pretty on and off this season. I think Man Utd will get away with a good result and then beat them at Old Trafford.

If they are unlucky and get a Madrid that is slicing and dicing, it will get really tricky.

Madrid will win, we have an intangible magic that makes us beasts in Europe; our glorious history. CR7 is gonna be unstoppable and Mou will crush that old man.

United can win the biggest joke in the world, but the Champions is Real Madrid territory.

sneaky77

damn, didn't know Bilbao were doing that to him.

We're not doing anything to him... Aduriz has 12 goals so far and plays hard. Llorente is injured right now, also when he has played has not even put much effort, and he does not put much effort into training either.

Hixx

Off winning the league I think.

looooooool

While Jack Wilshere is nursing another 'injury' after being Bramble'd.

2009353_full-prt.jpg

confuziz

Banned
I think the best performer will be Cleverley because so many people in here wax lyrical about him.

Wednesday will be a wake-up call for all the fans of United. They have no idea they are leagues behind the level of madrid, even though they are only 3rd.

It will be glorious.

arkon

Madrid will win, we have an intangible magic that makes us beasts in Europe; our glorious history. CR7 is gonna be unstoppable and Mou will crush that old man.

United can win the biggest joke in the world, but the Champions is Real Madrid territory.

An intangible magic that has eluded you in the last 7-8 years.

Kyoufu will have a pop, but I don't think Cabaye was going for the ball with that challenge. At no point does he take his eyes off of Dembele's leg

I think Cabaye was very lucky not to get sent off for that.

And that fat cunt Phil Dowd thought it would be funny to make a joke out of it.

Top Bottom