• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Salazar

Get innnnn. Really happy with that second half performance - completely solid and shut down Everton's main threats completely.

Rafael and Vidic my standouts.

Such a relief to be relatively composed in the second half for once.

Crossing was abysmal. It can be so productive for us that it's just not forgivable for it to get that bad.

WJD

Also felt a bit happier with Valencia today; he wasn't outstanding but it was a marked improvement on the majority of his previous efforts.

K1LLER7

Though Fergie would play a stronger team today after yesterday's result.

FA cup coming up too, so he could rest players then.

Zabojnik

Kwadwo Asamoah ‏@Asabob20
Destination = Glasgow #BOH

tear-of-joy.jpg

Clegg

Didn't see the second half of the Rugby but sounds like it wasn't great. 6 pens for the points. But a good result for England :)
It was an awful game tbh. Ireland had more attacking opportunities but couldn't break down the English defence.

There were too many handling errors and general shit play.

Soi-Fong

It's FA Cup next weekend!

We have Reading at home on the Monday I think. I guess after the Madrid game a couple of players will be rested.

Didn't see the second half of the Rugby but sounds like it wasn't great. 6 pens for the points. But a good result for England :)

We should prioritize CL ahead of the FA Cup.

Fry

Fuck, I wish Bayern x Arsenal was this week. I'm only able to enjoy the other CL matches IF Bayern wins their.

Bo-Locks

David Moyes record away at Old Trafford, Emirates, Anfield, and Stamford Bridge: Played 48 won 0.

Incredible.

That statistic is very surprising, but Liverpool fans shouldn't be so quick to pile on Moyes. I know that he's somewhat of a media darling and Liverpool fans must loathe that, but he's still done well given the resources available to him. He's just about maxed out at Everton now.

But I don't want him at United.

I think Madrid on a good day wins, but they have been pretty on and off this season. I think Man Utd will get away with a good result and then beat them at Old Trafford.

If they are unlucky and get a Madrid that is slicing and dicing, it will get really tricky.

That statistic is very surprising, but Liverpool fans shouldn't be so quick to pile on Moyes. I know that he's somewhat of a media darling and Liverpool fans must loathe that, but he's still done well given the resources available to him. He's just about maxed out at Everton now.

But I don't want him at United.

No denying that. The way the media go on about him though, you'd think he'd come close to winning something

Well, the doctors think he could have a pneumonia, so he's definitely out. Schmelzer could be back, which is more important, though.

Is Dortmund seriously gonna sell Lewandowski to Bayern? Why would they do that? It's almost as dumb as Arsenal selling RvP to United (From a competition perspective of course)

Fry

Is Dortmund seriously gonna sell Lewandowski to Bayern? Why would they do that? It's almost as dumb as Arsenal selling RvP to United (From a competition perspective of course)

They're getting 30m for that. I'm not cool with it, I'd rather keep the current strikers and don't feed the rivals with that kind of money, but I can't do anything...

Lightning

Banned
No denying that. The way the media go on about him though, you'd think he'd come close to winning something
He deserves all praise he gets. He's maximised Everton despite crappy resources to do it yet they've constantly been a consistent and strong side and has now probable assembled the strongest Everton side in the last 10 years.

It's amazing the job he's done.

You make it sound like the clubs have a chouce. It's either hold them for the last year and lose the 30mil and 24mil transfer fee and then they go anyway or let them go. You can't force a club on a player so when it's down to last year clubs are not in a strong position.

Top Bottom