• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
jbryIRMVPKMij1.jpg

Delio Rossi is slowly losing it.

Clegg

Wednesday will be a wake-up call for all the fans of United. They have no idea they are leagues behind the level of madrid, even though they are only 3rd.

It will be glorious.
Sometimes I think you read a different forum to everyone else.

Every United fan is well aware of the teams shortcomings.

confuziz

Banned
Sometimes I think you read a different forum to everyone else.

Every United fan is well aware of the teams shortcomings.

Either that or every comment ever made about the game is tongue in cheek. In which case I can't tell, because we are on the internet.

WJD

Really getting into Lost now. Locke and Sawyer are really cool characters and I can only think of one who I don't like (Shannon). Not often that such a large ensemble irritates me so little.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Really getting into Lost now. Locke and Sawyer are really cool characters and I can only think of one who I don't like (Shannon). Not often that such a large ensemble irritates me so little.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

Clegg

Either that or every comment ever made about the game is tongue in cheek. In which case I can't tell, because we are on the internet.

This is exactly what it is.

Nobody expects us to breeze past Madrid. But at the same time there is nothing wrong in thinking we have a punchers chance of qualifying.

Top Bottom