• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

New patch for FM released today by the way.

Patch Notes

Toned down poor decision long shots

Thank the lord.

I was looking through the patch notes earlier and it does seem like they've realised that the defending on the game was absolutely borked to hell. I can't remember the last time I conceded a goal that wasn't some wonder effort where the player is just allowed to run the touchline (next to the goal) and slot it into an empty net, or when my defender makes a horrendous howler and doesn't even try to get back.

Timurid

I was looking through the patch notes earlier and it does seem like they've realised that the defending on the game was absolutely borked to hell. I can't remember the last time I conceded a goal that wasn't some wonder effort where the player is just allowed to run the touchline (next to the goal) and slot it into an empty net, or when my defender makes a horrendous howler and doesn't even try to get back.

Fixed bug where keeper moves a long distance to retrieve ball at free kick and is caught out of position when it’s taken quickly

Thank God they fixed this.

Blablurn

774546660-robben-1z09.jpg

Blablurn

Robben complained about the German media that they take everything too serious. For example his quick run out of the stadium two week ago.

Still have nightmares about the reverse fixture

Agger shoulderbarging Long in the back for a red card and penalty
That cunt Long planting his foot in front of Skrtel's when Skrtel is about to clear the ball
Carragher getting molested by Lukaku

Uh.

edit: Mummy's back :D

Fry

Fuck Robben

Lewa
Ribery - Kroos - Müller
------Bastian---Javi----
Alablurn - Dante - Badstuber - Lahm

Good enough to be runners up to Juve in 2014.

I'm going to bitch slap you.

Robben complained about the German media that they take everything too serious. For example his quick run out of the stadium two week ago.

It's always like that. Leave Robben Alone carajo.

Empty

That cunt Long planting his foot in front of Skrtel's when Skrtel is about to clear the ball

Uh.

such a great start to the season :lol

Timurid

Timerda, is Thiago Silva down and out for the CL?

Ya two weeks or maybe one week. He'll be back for the 2nd leg that's for sure.

Sakho and Alex can do the job over there. We have been steel tight in defense in our last 8 games or so. We will get the result on Tuesday I'm pretty sure.

Fry

Uh.

edit: Mummy's back :D

Did you forget the amazing goal by West Brom that came out of nowhere?

What a mindfuck of a match.

spidye

Fuck Robben

Lewa
Ribery - Kroos - Müller
------Bastian---Javi----
Alablurn - Dante - Badstuber - Lahm

Good enough to be runners up to Juve in 2014.

neymar
ribery-kroos-müller
schweini-Martinez
alagod-Badstuber-dante-lahm
neuer

champions of europe

Barney Ronay's Ray Parlour impressions on football weekly are amazing.

Also, we have to dig in and defend at the Bernabeu. We will get slain if we do anything else.

Randdalf

New patch for FM released today by the way.

Patch Notes

Toned down poor decision long shots

Thank the lord.

I can't help but feel that SI need to revamp their match engine in the near future to make the game realistic from more than a tactical standpoint. By that, I mean proper simulation of physics, especially between players.

dc89

Hamann - said Michael Johnson was the best young midfielder he played with. Said he was better than Stevie G (at comparable ages) and he most reminded him of Ballack at his peak.

Hamann's funny. As sometimes he talks sense, other times he's off his head.

Top Bottom