• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fry

ibbQ5QPPoUt6ti.gif

Looper, fw.

pulga

Banned
Are you really related to the potential next pope? I've done some pretty dicey shit in my day, so if you could put in a good word for me...?

:lol yup, he's my father's uncle

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK AT ALL THE BAYERN DUMBFUCKERY

FUCK BAYERN

Lightning

Banned
I would love to see Moyes take over from Mancini and see what he can do. Great manager who can unite a dressing room and will finally have some money to buy the players he wants and if Everton are any example then he knows what he's doing in the transfer market.

dc89

Fuck it. Popped £5 on Liverpool HT Liverpool FT at evens.

That means I've got £5 to lump on a Ronnie hat trick on Wednesday.

dc89

Powell... I forgot United signed him. And they have the cheek to talk about players that City don't play?! PFFFT

Powell playing as well. Would have quite liked him to get a loan to a Championship club
Powell is too good for this level. Next season he needs to be in the first team squad getting minutes like he was in the first half of the season or sent out on loan.

He coasts through the u21 games. Easy work.

Only thing with Powell is that he still needs to fill out physically, he's a tall lad, will be a bit of a unit I reckon.

Wilbur

Banned
Powell... I forgot United signed him. And they have the cheek to talk about players that City don't play?! PFFFT

Signed from Crewe and is 18, this false equivalency is fucking ludicrous

When you sign Scott Sinclair and give him nothing to do except suck David Platt off in the physio room, you have nothing to say on this matter

Seen several stories this week saying that after the Munich air crash Real Madrid offerred to send Di Stefano and Puskas to United but the FA blocked it.

Lovely gesture from Madrid.

ShogunX

Seen several stories this week saying that after the Munich air crash Real Madrid offerred to send Di Stefano and Puskas to United but the FA blocked it.

Why would the FA block it?

Signed from Crewe and is 18, this false equivalency is fucking ludicrous

When you sign Scott Sinclair and give him nothing to do except suck David Platt off in the physio room, you have nothing to say on this matter

Good old Scott Sinclair. He didn't go to City for the money you know.

Wilbur

Banned
Which has nothing to do with Ferguson wanting to equal Paisley's record. Unless of course you are saying there is still time to do so but then that would be giving you far too much credit.

I'm implying its amusing that all you have left is living off past glories. Will remember it the next time you call Villa shithouse and remind you that their 3-1 win at Anfield is indicative of their European Cup victory

dc89

Lots of clubs have helped United down the years in many ways.

I don't think many here would know that United used to play their home games at Maine Road (City's ground at the time) after Old Trafford suffered damage from bombs during WW2.

Meier

Any of you German fans ever follow the 2. Bundesliga? Apparently there is a young American (German mother) named John Anthony Brooks who is Hertha Berlin's CB and he's having a great year. Hopefully he picks the US because we desperately need him -- much more likely to get to actually play for the first team (far less competition realistically).

I guess we have a kid in Liverpool's youth setup named Marc Pelosi as well. Apparently scored two goals for Liverpool against the EDS back in September in the U-21s EPL.

ShogunX

I'm implying its amusing that all you have left is living off past glories. Will remember it the next time you call Villa shithouse and remind you that their 3-1 win at Anfield is indicative of their European Cup

I was under the impression we were talking about Ferguson liking a little bit too much to drink? You implied that Ferguson sober would stick it to Liverpool more than he currently has. I implied he might of got that record he so badly wanted from Paisley.

Not sure how you have arrived at me living on past glories considering I wasn't even around for the Paisley days. As for Villa......yeah. It's almost like you have pulled this from Red Cafe. Just like Lunchbox does.

Wilbur

Banned
I was under the impression we were talking about Ferguson liking a little bit too much to drink? You implied that Ferguson sober would stick it to Liverpool more than he currently has. I implied he might of got that record he so badly wanted from Paisley.

Not sure how you have arrived at me living on past glories considering I wasn't even around for the Paisley days. As for Villa......yeah. It's almost like you have pulled this from Red Cafe. Just like Lunchbox does.

The record of European Cup victories? The ones that aren't really that relevant nowadays? Those past glories.

Lots of clubs have helped United down the years in many ways.

I don't think many here would know that United used to play their home games at Maine Road (City's ground at the time) after Old Trafford suffered damage from bombs during WW2.
And more people would come to watch United than City :p

Top Bottom