• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Meier

Probably I wouldn't have a clue where to look though. I'll settle for my text update and watch highlights later if it's a good game.

I don't know how it works in Europe, but the game is on ESPN3/WatchESPN in the States. Not sure if there is an equivalent over there or what.

Meier

Liverpool's long passes have been on point. They're looking very good but West Brom seem primed to beat them on the counter at some point.

Sane_Man

Our players are so static when we're on the ball. It's like they're completely knackered from pressing so much off the ball. Frustrating. Playing some decent football apart from in the last third though. This is why we needed a player like Coutinho.

Fry

izcQLFCzTvI44.gif

Meier

You racist

Hah, I didn't get this until someone just pointed out Sturridge isn't playing. I only have Spanish commentators and the ESPN3 feed is utter shit for some reason so I couldn't tell that was Johnson. Great control and strike by him then!

I guess Sturridge must still be hurt then, eh? I'm sure people are hoping to see Coutinho today.

Top Bottom