• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Lightning

Banned
Man Utd fans can easily throw about the Lolerpool tag and no fucker has much of a comeback.. Arsenal on the other hand? No fuck no. We are shite these days and have still won more than you in years.
Yet despite all that we still have CL football through all that time, got a new stadium, have the best foundation for our club. The trophy situation is really the only thing we can be attacked on, along with player sales but this is attributed to the trophy situation. Other than that Liverpool's owners would give their left ballsack to be in Arsenal's position.

So regardless of the state of Arsenal you're still Lolerpool whether you like it or not.

Fry

Why do players clean their noses so much in the field? Do that before going into the pitch you disgusting fucks. Remember you're falling on it every minute.

Daily Mail thread of Ronaldo's top ten goals - five for United, five for Madrid. Youtube videos included.

Fuck I miss him

I don't think it's a top 10. I think they just picked 5 of his best for United and 5 of his best for Real Madrid.

Villarreal away was my favourite.

kharma45

PAGING KHARMA

I've bought my PC
3AQmK.gif

PROUD OF YOU SON :'D

Specs and pics now!

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think it's a top 10. I think they just picked 5 of his best for United and 5 of his best for Real Madrid.

Villarreal away was my favourite.

o

That Porto goal and the backheel against Rayo are my favourite. Had a smile on my face for every one though. What a fucking glorious footballer.

ShogunX

Yet despite all that we still have CL football through all that time, got a new stadium, have the best foundation for our club. The trophy situation is really the only thing we can be attacked on, along with player sales but this is attributed to the trophy situation. Other than that Liverpool's owners would give their left ballsack to be in Arsenal's position.

So regardless of the state of Arsenal you're still Lolerpool whether you like it or not.

Our owners would love to be like Arsenal. Our fans? fuck no.

Frequent Champions League football is pointless when you bottle it every year. Arsenal are best described these days as - Making up the numbers.

Top clubs exist to win trophies. At least that's what I was brought up on.

Mastadon

Banned
I love the concept that Arsenal fans don't even want trophies. Last 16 of the CL or bust, baby!

Livepool have exactly the same chance as Arsenal of winning the CL this year.

WELL WELL!

Now get The Witcher 2.
3AQmK.gif
I've already got it :) Scum gifted it during the Winter Sale. Now I can finally play it.

PROUD OF YOU SON :'D

Specs and pics now!
I bought it, don't have it yet but I hope I'll get everything next week. Some parts weren't in stock unfortunately. Fucking happy though, it's been a long wait.

Pic of the specs.
iILW2bxMCudD2.png

Don't complain about the RAM. I wanted to get everything at the same store and they didn't have the Samsung one.

kharma45

I've already got it :) Scum gifted it during the Winter Sale. Now I can finally play it.

I bought it, don't have it yet but I hope I'll get everything next week. Some parts weren't in stock unfortunately. Fucking happy though, it's been a long wait.

Pic of the specs.
iILW2bxMCudD2.png

Don't complain about the RAM. I wanted to get everything at the same store and they didn't have the Samsung one.

That's still good RAM, my brother has it in his rig. It'd be my second choice behind the Samsung stuff but the price of it has sky rocketed again of late so it's less enticing.

You've got good quality stuff in there :) should be a lot of fun!

L1NETT

Aside from a slightly iffy board (Yanks who care more about the food than the players) and some slightly dodgy player recruitment in recent years, Arsenal a bloody well run club. Yeah they signed Santos and Chamakh, but £12m for Santi Cazorla? Absolute steal. And their player sales haven't been too shabby either? 50m for Adebayor and Nasri? Great business.

Oh and they one of the most intelligent, respected knowledgeable managers in the world. Arsenal everyday of the week.

Meier

Liverpool play nice looking football.. shame they struggle to finish at times. I wish we had a coach with such a defined strategy.

Shelvey should be benched -- bring on Coutinho or Allen (not sure where in midfield he is sitting).

Aside from a slightly iffy board (Yanks who care more about the food than the players) and some slightly dodgy player recruitment in recent years, Arsenal a bloody well run club. Yeah they signed Santos and Chamakh, but £12m for Santi Cazorla? Absolute steal. And their player sales haven't been too shabby either? 50m for Adebayor and Nasri? Great business.

Oh and they one of the most intelligent, respected knowledgeable managers in the world. Arsenal everyday of the week.
They don't win anything.

The end.

Mastadon

Banned

I can't get my head around this. You'd rather be a rich club than a successful club?

:lol Shelvey.

Cazorla is the worst Spanish player in the league btw

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Whichever manager puts a sub on first will win this game. Lukaku or Sterling.

L1NETT

They don't win anything.

The end.

If people think Arsenal are in crisis then fair enough, but they should be careful what they wish for. A stable club who admittedly hasn't won much (but who are loaded due to this stabiltiy) is far superior to an unstable club who change their manager like Noel Edmunds does to his shirts on Deal or no Deal.

Would people count where Liverpool are as success? They have won the League Cup recently yes, but the last couple past of seasons have had their worst team for AGES and might not get in the CL for how many years now?

Arsenal over Pool/Spurs any day.

Mastadon

Banned
If people think Arsenal are in crisis then fair enough, but they should be careful what they wish for. A stable club who admittedly hasn't won much (but who are loaded due to this stabiltiy) is far superior to an unstable club who change their manager like Noel Edmunds does to his shirts on Deal or no Deal.

But since this transformation into a FTSE 500 company, they've steadily been regressing on the pitch. No point having a good base if they don't do anything with it.

Top Bottom