• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

LTWheels

Missing Sturridge. No ones up there with Suarez. Shelvey can't get close enough to him. I would have started with Borini instead.

Fry

Suarez got robbed at the Baftas

TbEilvk.gif

sohois

Enrique off, Johnson on the left plz

Not sure if Wisdom would do much to improve Liverpool's attack here. Perhaps Downing should shift to left-back? At his best Enrique is wasted against such defensive teams, with his sloppy passing something should change there.

ShogunX

Haha! Shit game and a Monday night is never great

Certainly is. Cut down on going to games this season by quite a lot due to how frequently these type of games pop up. Half arsed support followed by a frustrating 90 minutes and a late WBA goal.

Seen it all before.

Mastadon

Banned
The average Newcastle fan has such limited intelligence that they will cheer any dross, as evidenced by supporting Newcastle in the first place.

"Hurrr man kick ball"

FootballFan

The average Newcastle fan has such limited intelligence that they will cheer any dross, as evidenced by supporting Newcastle in the first place.

"Hurrr man kick ball"

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

L1NETT

Welp there goes my 3-0 prediction.

On bad atmospheres, Old Trafford wins by far. Pretty amazing how so many tourists can make so little noise. No wonder they call it the Theater of Dreams, about three quarters of the crowd are fast asleep.

Kyoufu

Welp there goes my 3-0 prediction.

On bad atmospheres, Old Trafford wins by far. Pretty amazing how so many tourists can make so little noise. No wonder they call it the Theater of Dreams, about three quarters of the crowd are fast asleep.

:lol

So true. What's baffling though is how tourists waste their precious vacation time in Manchester...

Mastadon

Banned
You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

:lol :lol

Newcastle fans killed my family, so fuck you.

PowderedToast

shelvey has been invisible and suarez is dropping too deep. don't think he has any confidence in the midfield

sturridge changes the teams dynamic completely, we're missing him loads

ShogunX

Didn't someone put a bet for Lolerpool to be leading at half time?

Man Utd fans can easily throw about the Lolerpool tag and no fucker has much of a comeback.. Arsenal on the other hand? No fuck no. We are shite these days and have still won more than you in years.

Wilbur

Banned
Daily Mail thread of Ronaldo's top ten goals - five for United, five for Madrid. Youtube videos included.

Fuck I miss him

Kyoufu

Man Utd fans can easily throw about the Lolerpool tag and no fucker has much of a comeback.. Arsenal on the other hand? No fuck no. We are shite these days and have still won more than you in years.

As a Newcastle fan I find it astonishing how much I can troll here and get away unscathed most of the time.

We're like the worst club in the league when it comes to winning anything. :lol

dc89

dc.

Ironically, you just did a dc by not reading HIM telling me he put the bet 10 posts above.

:lol :lol

Amazing. Erm yeah I did. At evens it was pretty good value, and like I said, if Liverpool had a little more luck they would be leading now.

ShogunX

As a Newcastle fan I find it astonishing how much I can troll here and get away unscathed most of the time.

We're like the worst club in the league when it comes to winning anything. :lol

I think a lot of people just let you get away with it because it's pretty much all you have.

Top Bottom