• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Don't buy the 'We're not used to having possession' talk in here. Are you guys forgetting the league we play in? Picking out packed, 11 men defences is Celtic's bread and butter. It's why a side like Spartak were a walkover at Celtic Park, and with a bit more clinical shooting some of those 20+ shots tonight would've done the same to Juve.

Uh, Spartak had 60% of the possession in that game and you only won on a soft penalty call. And I'm not one to defend Spartak.

Fry

Wilbz

ibeDfU0XDiNctk.png

put this in the OP plz

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Uh, Spartak had 60% of the possession in that game and you only won on a soft penalty call. And I'm not one to defend Spartak.
Look at the possession stats when the game was tied, not when they were behind. Especially in Moscow from the second half when they went 2-1 up. It reminded me if what I watch every week and most other Celtic fans said the same.

Clegg

I actually think tomorrow will be a bit cagey. The second leg will be when both teams go balls out.

No reason as to why I think this. Just a feeling.

Kyoufu

I actually think tomorrow will be a bit cagey. The second leg will be when both teams go balls out.

No reason as to why I think this. Just a feeling.

Madrid will hope to gain as much of a lead as possible going into OT.

But if City managed to do well there despite the 3-2 loss I think you will do ok too.

Look at the possession stats when the game was tied, not when they were behind. Especially in Moscow from the second half when they went 2-1 up. It reminded me if what I watch every week and most other Celtic fans said the same.
I don't think I quite understand. You're telling me: don't look at the possession stats when they're behind, look at them when we're behind.

<3 <3 <3

flake

Whats with all the Juve hate?

Celtic played well, particularly in the first half, but just huffed and puffed. They lacked quality in the final third and never looked incisive.

Highlight of the match was Pirlo turning Brown so he fell flat on his face after a series of challenges where he was trying to rough him up. Class.

Also, Marchisio is so dreamy.

Zabojnik

I'm reading Zuliani's (sports journalist, follows Juve) post-match impressions. Celtic fans applauded our guys after the game, our supporters replied by chanting "Celtic, Celtic" and then the stewarts let the fans meet half way, so they could exchange scarfs, flags and whatnot.

<3

Kyoufu

I'm reading Zuliani's (sports journalist, follows Juve) post-match impressions. Celtic fans applauded our guys after the game, our supporters replied by chanting "Celtic, Celtic" and then the stewarts let the fans meet half way, so they could exchange scarfs, flags and whatnot.

<3

That's awesome.

/jealous

Wilbur

Banned
This thread looool

Just caught highlights. Juve being cunts. Celtic being cunts. Lets not exclude the underdogs purely because they are. Brown, Hooper and Licht all at it with each other.

pulga

Banned
Just got back from the gym after a 2 month absence :feelsgoodman

If Juve play Madrid who do you root for?

I'd love that. Pulga would show his true colours. I am guessing he is more Madridista than Juve.

You'll just see me twiddling my thumbs and going Gollum on this forum.

My best creation, no doubt. It's the kiss gesture at the end that makes it.

I guess we'll be united (pun intended) in fandom tomorrow, FootballFan. GO YOU DEVILS! Again, my apologies to pulga.

It's alright I still <3 you <3

Not sure why but I kind of want Man Utd to win tomorrow.

Might have something to do with Pulga being a dirt bag.

but you can fuck off :lol

Top Bottom