• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Smeghead

Only caught the highlights of the Juve game because of work, but i'm happy we managed to take a win back home and a 3-0 to boot. Enjoy reading all the salty posts as well, there seems to be an everlasting hatred for Italian teams when it comes to the champions league for some reason.

At the end of the day the better team won and for the sake of the competition, no one wants to see Celtic sit 10 men behind the ball over 2 legs if they got through to the next round.

Funny to see that commentators are on Pirlo's dick now. It takes an absolute spunking on against England for them to see what he's been doing for 10 years prior to that game.

On a side note i hope united lose tomorrow with a Ron hat trick for added salt.

He said that in a cheeky tone.

He's going to bend you over and take you to that happy place.
Sadly yes.

Everyone keeps talking about tactics but when Ronaldo picks it up in the second minute and bundles Tom over before lashing a 30 yarder into the top corner...no amount of formations will matter.

do you think Dortmund will choke that bad? lol.
Would have been nice to still have some russian teams at this stage like last year btw.

It won't be a choke. Shakhtar is a very good team, especially at home.

Neither Russian team deserved to make it this year though, Zenit choked and Spartak are just straight up terrible.

Only caught the highlights of the Juve game because of work, but i'm happy we managed to take a win back home and a 3-0 to boot. Enjoy reading all the salty posts as well, there seems to be an everlasting hatred for Italian teams when it comes to the champions league for some reason.

At the end of the day the better team won and for the sake of the competition, no one wants to see Celtic sit 10 men behind the ball over 2 legs if they got through to the next round.

Funny to see that commentators are on Pirlo's dick now. It takes an absolute spunking on against England for them to see what he's been doing for 10 years prior to that game.

On a side note i hope united lose tomorrow with a Ron hat trick for added salt.
Nobody likes cheats.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Di Matteo left for the Spanish waiter?!!

@ Andres: what a daft cunt. He should have gone to a bigger team in a bigger league.

You guys are mercenaries. Look at your boy Hulk who sucks now without Moutinho and James

-looks like you tube took down that usa swimming call me maybe video. Fuck this

Zabojnik

It won't be a choke. Shakhtar is a very good team, especially at home.

Neither Russian team deserved to make it this year though, Zenit choked and Spartak are just straight up terrible.

Who did they replace Willian with? He was a crucial player for them. There's also the question of Shakhtar's current form, right? They've been on break for some time now, I think.

Who did they replace Willian with? He was a crucial player for them. There's also the question of Shakhtar's current form, right? They've been on break for some time now, I think.
Over 2 months I think.

They've been in the middle east. Apparently they lost to a Norwegian team last week lol

Clegg

I doubt there will be any salt from united fans in this thread if we get spanked.

We're very much the underdogs in this tie.

K1LLER7

Seems like so long ago when me and Timurid made our avatar bets. Finally, i'll get the chance to give him a good avatar. Maybe one of Bebe :p

Can't wait for the game :D

They got Taison from Metallist. And Willian Was an important player for them yes, but he wasn't crucial. For someone who was basically playing as an inside forward he hasn't gotten more than 8 goals in a season for them.

As for Shakhtar's form, they destroyed us(Zenit) in a friendly a couple of week ago.

LOL, just read this:

When Lokomotiv Moscow fans gave striker Peter Odemwingie the banana treatment after he left for West Brom, the head of Russia's 2018 World Cup bid committee claimed that it wasn't a symbol of racism, but that, "In Russia 'to get a banana' means 'to fail a test somewhere'."

Why are you cheering for a team from the Ukraine?

Don't tell me you are a Bayern fan
I'm three quarters Russian, one quarter Ukrainian so I have a soft spot for them. Plus Donetsk is basically Russia anyway. Most of the residents don't even know Ukrainian.

Surprised that Anzhi didn't make it to the CL this season btw, they have Eto after all
The top 8 teams in the league are quite solid so it's no laughing matter to qualify for CL. This current season it looks like CSKA is gonna roll to the title and Anzhi and Zenit will battle it out for that other CL spot.

Zabojnik

Who do you think PSG will buy in the summer?

michel-platini_1125537c.jpg

Top Bottom