• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

MPW

daaaaaaamn neymar GF

139863.jpg

and what about his baby mama? how does she look?

MPW

Now it does, but before the game Celtic could beat the world.
Edit: I did a dc and I didnt read the full line. PSG being 11/5 is madness against valencia.

New Brazil away kit, is simple but classy.

brazil-2013-nike-away-football-shirt.jpg

god damn I need to get one! when does this come out?

GorillaJu

Everyone with two eyes: "United is pretty junk, the only reason they're at the top is because of RVP and City/Chelsea capitulation."

United fans: "Lol no way you don't give enough credit to our players <3 Superclev Tomgod Rafael <3 <3 the table wouldn't be like this If we were shit!"

Before CL tie against Real: "lol we'll never be salty if we lose to Real (3rd in La Liga, 16 pts from top) is gonna walk all over us <3 RONALDO ULL ALWAYS BE OURS COME HOME SWEETY PIE."

Never change, United.

3Sixty

I think United will get battered tonight but somehow be able to stay in the tie. Mayeb a late goal at 3-0 down.

Then go through at Old Trafford.

Watching an hours tv special on Mourinho. Frogson sits there and laughs when talking about him, sometimes even blushing a little, dumb little man, you're going to be replaced by Moyes, Mou is coming back to Chelsea.

Timurid

Watching an hours tv special on Mourinho. Frogson sits there and laughs when talking about him, sometimes even blushing a little, dumb little man, you're going to be replaced by Moyes, Mou is coming back to Chelsea.

I can't wait to get the PSG's Champions of the World DVD soon!

Salazar

You're on the same wrong track as that goober Arnie.

pulga

Banned
My love, Latin American people talk mad shit. Colombia owns México and they hate it. Honduras is the new hotness and yes, their manager is Colombian

Stop dat. You're hyping us waaaay to much, when in truth, we're still pretty shit -_-

omfg cant sleep

Ill dream of Ozil buggery eyes tonight

Top Bottom