• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

pulga

Banned
I think we might win this one by a goal, and the stage will be set for OT to be a blood bath.

Espinoza is da truth. I have a friend inrl from Honduras. We're crushing Mexico.

Espinoza is awesome, but we still need at least ONE decent striker. The one's we do have are utter dog shit.

Salazar

As much as I hate Madrid, they're crushing United

Because they chew up dross like Valladolid week in week out ?

Do me a favour. They're a bloated self-adoration society who trundle along at the top of a league whose finances they've cannibalised.

They're even less respectable than plastic filth like PSG. Madrid are genuine footballing waste material.

BEN6bgY.png

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Because they chew up dross like Valladolid week in week out ?

Do me a favour. They're a bloated self-adoration society who trundle along at the top of a league whose finances they've cannibalised.

BEN6bgY.png

Do you actually think you're going to win against the second best team in the world. C'mon son

Sid Lowe succumbs to Banned Paper style journalism

"Reports in Spain have surfaced"

Yeah, in tard rags like Marca

Fergie on De God yesterday: "'He's like a young kid. He wobbles, he gets up. He wobbles, he gets up. Eventually he walks. The boy is walking now."

Guess he's off then.

FootballFan

Everyone with two eyes: "United is pretty junk, the only reason they're at the top is because of RVP and City/Chelsea capitulation."

United fans: "Lol no way you don't give enough credit to our players <3 Superclev Tomgod Rafael <3 <3 the table wouldn't be like this If we were shit!"

Before CL tie against Real: "lol we'll never be salty if we lose to Real (3rd in La Liga, 16 pts from top) is gonna walk all over us <3 RONALDO ULL ALWAYS BE OURS COME HOME SWEETY PIE."

Never change, United.

dGhXHwQ.gif

Lightning

Banned
Nothing wrong with hope and preferences. I want Madrid and Dortmund to win tomorrow but if they don't no big deal for me. The only matches that really matter for me are Arsenal games , everything else is just a preference.

dc89

Anyone betting on the Real Madrid and United game should take up Bet 365's offer.

Real Madrid v Man Utd Free Bet Offer

Real Madrid and Man Utd clash in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium on Wednesday 13th February - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on this much anticipated fixture and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake during the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50*).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Top Bottom