• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

ShogunX

Just finished Telltale's The Walking Dead. Don't think I'll ever experience a game like that again, both as storytelling in videogames and the effect it had on me. Flip me.

I have finished the first 3 episodes so far and they have been excellent if not a little bit depressing. Episode 3 really hit home on a personal level.

The whole Duck scene had me pretty gutted as I have young children myself

http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/feb/05/liverpool-newcastle-hatem-ben-arfa

I can only imagine the meltdowns an Andy Carroll - Hatem Ben Arfa swap would create.

Would love to have Ben Arfa though, real talented player.

Ayre will get us 5m in hard cash and Mike Williamson.

Don't know whether to start Ni No Kuni...It's either that or carry on with The Walking Dead.

pulga

Banned
Most talented spanish striker of all time visited La Roja

1360063348_900507_1360074873_noticia_grande.jpg

And always Ramos has to find someway to fuck it up, today its the filters.

K1LLER7

If you haven't already, i'd recommend you guys to play Binary Domain. One of the best 3rd person shooters I've played this gen.

When did the thread title change? T'was thee finest title bestowed upon a footy-gaf thread :p

pulga

Banned
I have finished the first 3 episodes so far and they have been excellent if not a little bit depressing. Episode 3 really hit home on a personal level.

The whole Duck scene had me pretty gutted as I have young children myself

Don't know whether to start Ni No Kuni...It's either that or carry on with The Walking Dead.

Finish Walking Dead, duh. You've only about 5 more hours of gameplay left, whereas Ni No Kuni'll take you about 50+.

Clegg

The Walking Dead chapters aren't that long and you've only 2 left anyway. I'd finish that off first.

Ni No Kuni is a 30+ hour game. You'll be playing that for a long while I reckon.

If you haven't already, i'd recommend you guys to play Binary Domain. One of the best 3rd person shooters I've played this gen.

Big Bo approves of this message.

The Walking Dead chapters aren't that long and you've only 2 left anyway. I'd finish that off first.

Ni No Kuni is a 30+ hour game. You'll be playing that for a long while I reckon.

Especially the last one seemed really short, I finished the last 3 in one day.

Linius

I don't know if I want
Clem to be in it. I felt like I could vomit by the end of the game. It's just so dark, I'm proper gazing into the abyss here!

Did you make her finish Lee? I couldn't do it, damn game :(

I was a bit surprised to see most people did kill Lee. Maybe I'm just soft :p

ShogunX

Finish Walking Dead, duh. You've only about 5 more hours of gameplay left, whereas Ni No Kuni'll take you about 50+.

I see where you guys are coming from. Might pull a late night and finish both off.

I just read this for some reason.......but it was expected.

fuenf

The all-knowing Bild says that Lewandowski can go to Bayern for €30m.

I guess we'll find out if Guardiola wants Lewy or not. Don't see Bayern spending that much if it isn't Pep's order.

Fuck me :( I dont even wanna know what you guys would do with 30m... Lewandowski makes no sense for Bayern, I'm not even sure whether he'd be an improvement over what we have given the difference in playstyles.

Yen

No way.
That would be an even more depressing way to end the game. Though the epilogue scene was very interesting.

ShogunX

You won't regret it.

Edit: hope that doesn't ruin the game for you Shogun :(

It was pretty obvious how it was going to play out and I fully expected it. Anyway it's my own fault for clicking a spoiler - Fuck knows why I always do it.

Its like SPOILER! LOL CLICK IT!! Oh.......shi

I still haven't watched half of season 3 of the TV series yet either. Got sidetracked by House of Cards and that Kevin Spacey's face is a replica of Harry Redknapps'.

feel

Just finished Telltale's The Walking Dead. Don't think I'll ever experience a game like that again, both as storytelling in videogames and the effect it had on me. Flip me.
Finished it a few days ago. Fuck that season finale. :_(

Yen

Cheers Roto13 for posting a major comic spoiler in the game discussion thread. Cheers, really appreciate it man.

Phenomenal game, never been moved by a game before but I found myself apologising out loud to a character before one decision in episode 3, you know the one

So Wilbury is banned? Hooray?

Dc don't go spoiling GoT now boyo

Randdalf

I still remember these moments with Fabregas. There are many more but can't be bothered linking them all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZRhszJCi8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmFfEeGqz0I

He used to get so wound up when we lost. I would love for our current players to display the passion, love and drive for our club that Fabregas displays. Only Wilshere has it currently imo now that RVP has left who also had it. Arteta is developing it quickly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZovQocCC0c

From the game where Shawcross broke Ramsey's leg. Stoke fans now boo Aaron Ramsey for some inexplicably stupid reason.

xintin

anyone watching this Tested to the Limit thing about CR7 on Fox Soccer?

edit - nvm this is from like 2yrs ago, Fox just advertising it as new.

Top Bottom