• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Oh he had a small rant at AVB, but other than that everything indicates him being a top professional and hard working, our (Copenhagens) current manager is the one who started playing him in Belgium and he often talks about his love for him and how he still talks to him weekly lol
Well, didn't AVB play him on the wing? I'd be pissed, too lol

How is Schieber doing currently? I only really know of him from his match-winning goal against City and his OP strength/shot power in FIFA. :lol
No idea, no way past Lewandowski at the moment. That's why some BVB fans already say he failed but that's what they said about Lewandowski, Gündogan, etc. I think he'll do well if he gets the chance.

Hixx

I'm still none the wiser.
KuGsj.gif

Hixx

Plus he is a City slayer

The likes of which Martin Tyler will never see again

coz he is old and will die soon

feel

Barcelona has a pretty intense schedule. In one week they face:

Wed 20th February – AC Milan
Sat 23rd February – Sevilla
Tue 26th February – Real Madrid

Going to see the Sevilla and RMA games at Camp Nou. Good times, but really worried about squad fitness.
Good thing they're all doped up.

Tc91

Started a co-op FM game with a mate, I'm Juventus he's AC Milan.

Playing 4-1-2-2-1 signed Isco who's a beast. The holy trinity of Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio/Godba beast any midfield. 21 points from 8 games.

Vucinic<3

pulga

Banned
Maybe they'll win this time since they have a solid amount of BVB players and not only compromised of Bayern fucktarts.

Oh, who am I kidding.

#FUCKBVB
#FUCKBAYERN
#SAVEGOTZE

spidye

Maybe they'll win this time since they have a solid amount of BVB players and not only compromised of Bayern fucktarts.

Oh, who am I kidding.

#FUCKBVB
#FUCKBAYERN
#SAVEGOTZE

hahahahah joke's on you

goatse, reus and schmelzer are "injured"

true leaders®

Zabojnik

Started a co-op FM game with a mate, I'm Juventus he's AC Milan.

Playing 4-1-2-2-1 signed Isco who's a beast. The holy trinity of Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio/Godba beast any midfield. 21 points from 8 games.

Vucinic<3

Wish we would've signed (well, tried to, at least) Isco when Malaga was in the shitter. Now he's out of reach. Fantastic player.

Can anybody explain to me this 'should of seen' form, or any other 'of' for that matter. What's up with people speaking like that? It sounds retarded and makes no sense.

This is amazing.

delbosque_parawebb_01.jpg

For those who don't speak Spanish:

Thre graph represents all the matches of our National team with Del Bosque.

From 68 matches, we have only drawn 5 and lost 6, and only 2 of the matches we lost were official ones.

pulga

Banned
This is amazing.

delbosque_parawebb_01.jpg

For those who don't speak Spanish:

Thre graph represents all the matches of our National team with Del Bosque.

From 68 matches, we have only drawn 5 and lost 6, and only 2 of the matches we lost were official ones.

I wish VDB would give Madrid one last chance :( For old times sake.

The all-knowing Bild says that Lewandowski can go to Bayern for €30m.

I guess we'll find out if Guardiola wants Lewy or not. Don't see Bayern spending that much if it isn't Pep's order.

pulga

Banned
The all-knowing Bild says that Lewandowski can go to Bayern for &#8364;30m.

I guess we'll find out if Guardiola wants Lewy or not. Don't see Bayern spending that much if it isn't Pep's order.

Robben will text Pep he wants to play through the middle, Lewy will be sold next summer either way.

Yen

Just finished Telltale's The Walking Dead. Don't think I'll ever experience a game like that again, both as storytelling in videogames and the effect it had on me. Flip me.

Top Bottom