• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Tc91

As long as the other stuff isn't damaged I wouldn't mind that too much. It's just the outer packaging.

Still really shitty. I noticed a tear in my box near where the inserts are and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(. Not a big one but still annoying.

Wes

venison crêpe
How good is the Belgium Team (on paper)

Mignolet

Van Buyten
Vermaelen EDIT: Assistant Manager Linius swaps in Alderwiereld ;-)
Vertonghen
Kompany

Fellani
Witsel
Dembele
Defour

Hazard
Lukaku

(oh and Mirallas, Bentekerres and naididlgogoaanana)

Belgium are the new France.

Not enough quality in depth to compete for a tournament currently.

L1NETT

Upon further research, I have concluded that Belgium will reach the quarter finals of 2016 Euros. Thorgan and Eden will lead them to glory!

This is coming from the guy who won £300 on Turkey doing the same back in '08. So listen up!

arkon

Still really shitty. I noticed a tear in my box near where the inserts are and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(. Not a big one but still annoying.

I know that feel. I don't get quite as anal about my videogames, but my books... if there's even a little crease or some pages have been dog-eared in transit... fffffuuuuuuuu..... I find it hard not to want to return it.

Linius

BU1ZvGj.png

Considering the complete restyle of the NT with all the new and young players I'd say we're also doing pretty well. Beat Hungary and Romania both with 1-4.

Clegg

Can anyone tell me if my laptop can run The Witcher 2? I have it for the 360 but I gave it to a friend for a while.

I have an Acer Aspire M3. I have a feeling it can't run it though.

Carbonox

Just watched the first 30 minutes or so of Dead Space 3. What the hell have they done to the franchise? Fucking terribad.

Looks like a completely different thing to what the series was initially. Dead Space was class. Dead Space 3 is just a brosplosion of wankery, scripted donkey poking and pewpew of the cod variety. Let's throw in some monsters too just to make people believe it's still Dead Space.

Such a shame.

BU1ZvGj.png

Considering the complete restyle of the NT with all the new and young players I'd say we're also doing pretty well. Beat Hungary and Romania both with 1-4.

I hope Hungary qualify. Been forever since I've seen some optimism for the national team but I've noticed the quality of football has been improving, even if it's tiny.

spidye

BU1ZvGj.png

what happened to turkey. 4 years ago they were in the top 5 of europe.

Just watched the first 30 minutes or so of Dead Space 3. What the hell have they done to the franchise? Fucking terribad.

Looks like a completely different thing to what the series was initially. Dead Space was class. Dead Space 3 is just a brosplosion of wankery, scripted donkey poking and pewpew of the cod variety. Let's throw in some monsters too just to make people believe it's still Dead Space.

Such a shame.

are you new to gaming? that's what ea has been doing since frogger

Kyoufu

Such a shame.

It got Mass Effect 2'd.

Such a shame.

Exactly the same as Crapcom and their inabillity to make the Resi Evil series good.

Carbonox

are you new to gaming? that's what ea has been doing since frogger

I haven't paid a lick of attention to Dead Space 3 since they announced co-op so I didn't know the true extent of the bullfuckery displayed in the game.

EA b EA'ing yo.

Exactly the same as Crapcom and their inabillity to make the Resi Evil series good.

This is true. I'm looking forward to seeing what Revelations is like though on home consoles. I hear that's a fairly decent effort.

ShogunX

Like many other games this gen it has been tailored to suit the wider/shooter audience. Every fucker wants a piece of that market now and in return we get dumbed down games that fail to stick to their predecessors quality.

Shouldn't you aim... higher?

Lukaku is going to be an absolute beast. He would be perfect for a team like Dortmund.

Fry

Lewandowski was bought from fucking Lech, isn't it the Dortmund thing to buy young promising players...?

Lukaku is awesome anyway.
But Lewandowski is the finished article, and their only striker. If you are the current Bundesliga title holders and you're in the champions league knockout stage, you don't replace him with a promising player.

How good is the Belgium Team (on paper)

Mignolet

Van Buyten
Vermaelen EDIT: Assistant Manager Linius swaps in Alderwiereld ;-)
Vertonghen
Kompany

Fellani
Witsel
Dembele
Defour

Hazard
Lukaku

(oh and Mirallas, Bentekerres and naididlgogoaanana)

Belgium are the new France.

Don't forget Courtois and De Bruyne

Keio

For a Finer World
Barcelona has a pretty intense schedule. In one week they face:

Wed 20th February – AC Milan
Sat 23rd February – Sevilla
Tue 26th February – Real Madrid

Going to see the Sevilla and RMA games at Camp Nou. Good times, but really worried about squad fitness.

Slizz

Barcelona has a pretty intense schedule. In one week they face:

Wed 20th February – AC Milan
Sat 23rd February – Sevilla
Tue 26th February – Real Madrid

Going to see the Sevilla and RMA games at Camp Nou. Good times, but really worried about squad fitness.
Real should be more exhausted with their run of games in that same span.

Edit: Thanks Kingellsar I can run it.

Scum

Such a shame.

Welcome to one of the worst shit to happen this gen. Focus group gaming. Games get progressively worse with each sequel. That, and EA's dubious influence.

But Lewandowski is the finished article, and their only striker. If you are the current Bundesliga title holders and you're in the champions league knockout stage, you don't replace him with a promising player.

We have a back up striker that was good enough to beat City. Schieber + Lukaku would be good enough.

Well Lukaku isn't just promise either. 9 goals in 22 matches this season isn't bad and neither is his record from Belgium. It's silly to discuss though as there's no way Chelsea are letting him go on anything but a loan.

Why? Lukaku is very talented and if he's right in the head (can't say anything about that), he'd be awesome for us in a year or two.

Oh he had a small rant at AVB, but other than that everything indicates him being a top professional and hard working, our (Copenhagens) current manager is the one who started playing him in Belgium and he often talks about his love for him and how he still talks to him weekly lol

Top Bottom