• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fry

LOOOOOOL

Kabouter banned him for a day for calling him out!

LOOOOOOL

inQ1fjbzSuQ0J.gif

arkon

Fuck Shawcross. He can shove his apology up his ass. Even Wenger on the weekend admitted he still has bias against Shawcross and rightfully so.

Yeah, I should have added a smiley to that post. Ramsey's well within his rights to tell Shawcross to fuck off.

bud

wilbury, think of me when you're anally and orally penetrating yourself with that gigantic cucumber. :3

Randdalf

I have just discovered that replacing the (usually dreadful) music in player compilation videos by This Charming Man makes the video instantly better.

pulga

Banned
#BanWilbury worked?

This is what you get for making shittier thread titles than Messi and myself, hookah

faridmon

Lets see who Norway is gonna play next...

Ukraine, should be an easy game.... Except we are going to lose. I am sick and Tired of Drillos football. We need a new exciting manager.

Clegg

anyone watch the England u21 game today? how was Zaha?

^ looool perfect

He was just alright. He started the game as a striker seemed to struggle as it wasn't his natural position. He had a decent moment when he controlled the ball, spun on the spot and had a shot at goal. Keeper save it though.

Tom Ince was the best player on the pitch. Shelvey missed an open goal from 2 feet away. It was one of the worst misses I've ever seen. On par with Gervinho vs Bradford. Zaha took a minor injury and was subbed off in the 55th minute.

Shelvey's Incredible Miss

Wooden! You didn't play FIFA today! There was someone who was more racist than Kyoufu :lol not even hiding it. One of iNvids Serbian friends :lol

Yeah I lied yesterday ok. Still got the rest of the week off though, so send me a message tomorrow! Can't wait to meet Serbian racist guy, did he like Premier Ass?

Top Bottom