• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

dc89

The Wii U might actually have some games by the time DC has enough money from his bets.

£1 into £23.50 aint too shabby. I'm over 1/10th of the way there. All aboard the WiiU train.... CHOO CHOO!

reggie-hype-train-of-nintendo.jpg

and if one of you cunts put my face on that train...

Weidenfeller: bad
Piszczek: good
Santana: bad, can't play a pass for shit, committing fouls for no reason.
Hummels: horribad, despite the goal...he's having a rough patch atm.
Schmelzer: very good
Kehl: good
Bender: bad, sadly
Kuba: bad, pissing away chances left and right, doing unreasonable shit all too often.
Götze: good, but still out of form after the winter break
Reus: good, though a bit overconfident
Lewa: not bad, but not good either: too egoistic and still pissing away chances
/Leitner: not bad, hope Klopp will use him more as an offensive alt.

:lol thanks Bet 365!

I bet £15 over 3 bets, and 2 lose. Still end up £2.50 in profit thanks to the old £5 on RM and then use the free £5 in play on United to win or draw double chance.

:D :D

WIIU HERE I COME!

Cheers for telling us about the free bet btw. Spent £10 of my own money, and £15 in free bets, and ended up with £28.50, so I'm £18.50 better off

First money I've won in all my bets :D

Will I get that in-play stake back as well?

Weidenfeller: bad
Piszczek: good
Santana: bad, can't play a pass for shit, committing fouls for no reason.
Hummels: horribad, despite the goal...he's having a rough patch atm.
Schmelzer: very good
Kehl: good
Bender: bad, sadly
Kuba: bad, pissing away chances left and right, doing unreasonable shit all too often.
Götze: good, but still out of form after the winter break
Reus: good, though a bit overconfident
Lewa: not bad, but not good either: too egoistic and still pissing away chances
/Leitner: not bad, hope Klopp will use him more as an offensive alt.

Was completely at fault for the second Shakhtar goal. No idea what he was doing.

kharma45

I think technically he doesn't even have to play added time. I might be wrong though.

No big deal though. It was a corner, a chance, sure...but we had what, 6/7/8 corners we wasted.

They don't, it's the referee that decides the minimum amount afaik so if they don't think there is any then that's it.

arkon

This isn't going to help my racist reputation you know, well at least Bacon is more open about it and will get more shit.

He's still clearly elbowing him though, making a sudden movement towards him like that.

Lol.

There's contact. I don't know that he suddenly decides in a split second to elbow him though.it's the follow through from him using his hands as leverage for the jump.

Scum

Haha, CL nights bring some serious salt into this thread.

The ref was okay overall. He got two big calls wrong. Di Maria should have had a pen and Varane should have maybe been sent off. But neither were totally clear cut so it's no surprise he didn't call them.

Typical. You Madrid fans. It was a dive. Ref should have booked him.

:lol thanks Bet 365!

I bet £15 over 3 bets, and 2 lose. Still end up £2.50 in profit thanks to the old £5 on RM and then use the free £5 in play on United to win or draw double chance.

:D :D

WIIU HERE I COME!
Finally? lol

dc89

Cheers for telling us about the free bet btw. Spent £10 of my own money, and £15 in free bets, and ended up with £28.50, so I'm £13.50 better off

First money I've won in all my bets :D

Will I get that in-play stake back as well?

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic free bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Looks that way. Thats the email I got.

tumblr_mb3d0eKGDH1r59b0d.gif

I need to be alone

<3

Jensen

Sky all over De GOAT's dick.

He's played at least 5/6 games like that this season already.
I had 5live commentary on at the same time, it was funny hearing Alan Green throughout the 60 minutes struggle to give credit to De Gea but by the end, begrudgingly, admit De Gea had a great game.

Was completely at fault for the second Shakhtar goal. No idea what he was doing.

Wrong, it was Hummels' mistake. Schmelzer couldn't do too much without committing a foul and since we're not Uefalona we don't/can't roll like that :p

Schmelzer was good overall (saved on the goal line too), even though Taison broke through a few times.

Top Bottom