• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Whatever happens in old trafford. it wont end 0-0 not a chance.

United has shown they are more than capable of Chelsea'ing a game and Madrid got that useless French bastard and fucking Higuain up front. I'm going to bet on a 0-0 now and win it, just to show you how it's done!

Fry

It worked because your team thought "oh look, we've scored, lets sit back and wait for the whistle lololol"

And that picture is how that tactic worked out.

Not to mention we beat Barce 3-2 on aggregate...

But Müller scored in the 83th minute. Jupp did what every manager would've done.

I wouldn't have subbed off Müller. Especially because I know the outcome of that :p

Why not? Madrid would be far more dangerous if we came out and attacked for a resounding win. We have the lead in a way. A 0-0 puts us through, so it isn't really on us to show the most attacking intent.

Because if they score, you'll all feel pressured because you need to score too. And you know how those situations can work out. Your players will feel a little panicked and Madrid will take advantage of that.

United should go all attacking since this is their best trait. You didn't lose because of De Goat, and not because of your tactics. He might not save your ass again.

Wilbur

Banned
Thank man :(

just trying to forget.

:lol not so soon. You have like a fortnight of jokes until you're allowed to forget

Because if they score, you'll all feel pressured because you need to score too. And you know how those things can work out. Your players will feel a little panic and Madrid will take advantage of that.

United should go all attacking since this is their best trait. You didn't lose because of De Goat, and not because of your tactics. He might not save your ass again.

No we shouldn't go all out attacking because they'll counter the fuck out of us. Last night we scored, hit the post, had a shot cleared off the line and went close once/twice more from sitting back and countering them.

But Müller scored in the 83th minute. Jupp did what every manager would've done.

I wouldn't have subbed off Müller. Especially because I know the outcome of that :p

If you'd have carried on attacking I guarantee you'd have scored a second. You invited pressure, especially so late in the game, perhaps it is what every manager would have done but ultimately it didn't work.

Wilbur

Banned
Yessss yesss attack us my precioussss yeeesssss

but I haven't said shit at all :lol

image.php

Fry

If you'd have carried on attacking I guarantee you'd have scored a second. You invited pressure, especially so late in the game, perhaps it is what every manager would have done but ultimately it didn't work.

It's just such a big decision. Jupp tried to play safe and he failed. I don't begrudge him at all though.

That was a travesty and it happens, oh well.

FootballFan

My bad, it was in my subscriptions!

I stand by my post, however. We were very, very lucky to win tonight. And Lyon didn't even play well, we were just terrible.

All good man you should post here more often :)

madrid is full of diving cuntbags.

Woah man don't bring Madrid into it, inferiority complex. He was talking about Barca man, why bring in Madrid. (saving Pulga time, as that is what he will post)

FootballFan

Random Benfica fan was rather strange too.

It's a thing since Mourinho joined, many Porto/Benfica/Sporting fans support Madrid because they have about 20 Portuguese players/coaches and like 2 Spanish ones.

It's tiring arguing with everyone in clasico's lol.

It's understandable though, just like how barca has heaps of Dutch fans. Dat Cruyff.

And how Newcastle are becoming a massive french club.

Undeserved wins are the best kind of wins. :D

Espesh when they win me a Bale first scorer, Spurs win bet @ 6.1.

On a good day, we don't need Bale, though obviously he's a first class player who's be in any starting XI in the world. But too often the rest of the team don't show up.

Adebayor turns up but he might as well not. You can see pretty clearly he just doesn't give a fuck.

bud

All good man you should post here more often :)

Woah man don't bring Madrid into it, inferiority complex. He was talking about Barca man, why bring in Madrid. (saving Pulga time, as that is what he will post)

pepe
ramos
arbeloa
coentrao
marcelo
carvalho
arbeloa
alonso
di maria

it's amazing how they've got nine of the biggest beef flaps in the game all in one team.

football is dying.

GorillaJu

Certainly provided endless entertainment tonight from the sounds of it

1 goal against Liverpool is endlessly entertaining to Manchester United OT, and the bandwagoners who hopped on with them. I don't even go back to read the thread on nights when I miss our games due to the time zone. If we won it was quiet, if we lost it was 3 pages of LLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Fry

1 goal against Liverpool is endlessly entertaining to Manchester United OT, and the bandwagoners who hopped on with them. I don't even go back to read the thread on nights when I miss our games due to the time zone. If we won it was quiet, if we lost it was 3 pages of LLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Unfortunately that's a Gaf's thing. Like saying my taste is bad.

Wilbur

Banned

Someone should be bringing up Arnie's posts about Zenit now. Plus I photoshopped a picture of B-Rod outside the Statue of Lenin earlier.

Wilbur

Banned
I would remove pedro. He dived in one or two clasicos but other than that he has very little cuntieness about him.

Goes down like a sack of bricks all the time. Could probably sub in Pinto for the lolz or Cesc if you want Lightning's rectum to prolapse. Busi is marked for LIFE

FootballFan

Goes down like a sack of bricks all the time. Could probably sub in Pinto for the lolz or Cesc if you want Lightning's rectum to prolapse. Busi is marked for LIFE

I'd take out Pedro, Pique and Messi for Cesc, Pinto and I dunno who else.

Don't forget, just the other day you guys were saying "You can't call cr7 a cunt just because he dives" So I don't see how Pedro, Busquets, Sanchez etc should be there either by that logic.

Fuck it, the whole Clasico is filled with cunts except for Puyol and Tito.

:lol

Someone should be bringing up Arnie's posts about Zenit now. Plus I photoshopped a picture of B-Rod outside the Statue of Lenin earlier.

I was not going to be a dick although I thought about it, but now that you bring it up...

I can't wait until we remind you just how insignificant Russia is to world football.

Liverpool will knock you out of the Europa League this year. From then on you'll just qualify and spunk away your existence in meaningless participation of the Champions League by default, because of your pisswash league.

I'm living in reality, which states Russia is, and for the next decade at least, will remain an insignificant cunt hair on the vast vaginal beauty that is world football.

Liverpool are a bigger European presence in football terms than the entirety of Russia, without question.

Can't wait until we put you back in your place, which is also the Europa League, I must add.

ibxk7090KntlmP.gif

Slizz

Man this is an awesome post.

GorillaJu

Arnie's posts were in response to Sviatoslav, who has no stake in 99% of what we discuss here so wanted to troll his way into relevancy.

Anyway the tie isn't over yet, 2 goals isnt an insurmountable difference.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd take out Pedro, Pique and Messi for Cesc, Pinto and I dunno who else.

Don't forget, just the other day you guys were saying "You can't call cr7 a cunt just because he dives" So I don't see how Pedro, Busquets, Sanchez etc should be there either by that logic.

Fuck it, the whole Clasico is filled with cunts except for Puyol and Tito.

Not me haha. CR7 is a cunt. Pedro/Busquets/Sanchez are cunts. I think Pique's a cunt in real life whereas the rest are only cunts on the football pitch. Messi is a sneaky cunt.

Everyone's a cunt except Thomas Cleverley.

I was not going to be a dick although I thought about it, but now that you bring it up...

http://i.minus.com/ibxk7090KntlmP.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

Just incredible :lol :lol :lol

Zenit is a cunt hair. Liverpool is a shaved pussy.

Top Bottom