• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fry

faridmon-uguu

ibeDfU0XDiNctk.png

xintin

that shit with Messi waiting in the parking lot and confronting Arbeloa in front of his pregnant wife a few weeks ago was pretty cuntish.

Noirulus

Wii U is genuinely fucked.

Only sold 55k consoles in the US this January and is struggling for sales in Europe too. And they have fuck all decent games coming out over the next 4 months.

I'll buy one when Monolith X comes out. I hope the price crashes by then :lol

that shit with Messi waiting in the parking lot and confronting Arbeloa in front of his pregnant wife a few weeks ago was pretty cuntish.

Tbh, I find that one hard to believe. Arbeloa was probably bullshitting.

Messi

Yeah, I agree with that. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Not a saint, not a cunt. Just a football player really.

I will agree to that. He is not the saint the media would love to believe he is. He is a footballer with good and bad sides.

If that actually happened like that

Messi

Guillem said that messi called him a puppet on the way to the locker room after the match. Which I find alot more believable than Messi waiting in a parking lot an hour and a half after the game. Barca usually try to get out of Madrid asap after the game same with madrid in barca.

Edit: I am out, none of the anime bullshit

Fry

Watching Naruto is ok. But posing with his tongue out for a picture?

I guess he gets a free ticket because he has a great ass. But don't do that again.

FootballFan

Yeah, okay, you go by the words of Xavi? A total and utter cunt? The same guy who said that Mourinho purposely tells his squad to hurt Barcelona's players, and who thinks that the tiki-taka play style is the definition of Justice?

Not to mention that it's a laughable opinion. Marca disrupts Real Madrid's locker room and politics and hurts the club, why the fuck would Madrid support them or tell them to make Messi look bad? Marca only publishes for the lowest common denominator, just like the Daily Mail.

And yes, Lionel Messi is a cunt. He blasted the ball at full force into a Madrid fan's face in 2010-11. The media loves him because it's easy to portray him gracefully, because headlines are always Light vs Dark.

I disagree.

I'm glad I can count on your support. I need you in the ongoing battle against Pulga.

I am glad too. Pulga is cool, just a bit blind at times. But it comes with being a Madrid supporter, example yesterday they all saw a ManUnited bus, no one else did.

The eyes of Ozil you might say.

Slizz

I've never watched it in my life. Never seen Naruto/Dragonball Z/Akira. The closest I've come is Pokemon and Princess Mononoke.

:lol fry

Cowboy Bebop count? The only one I've watched all the way through... I actually own Steamboy on DVD, it wasn't bad but somehow I've never finished it.

Randdalf

I must have the most injury prone strike force ever in FM right now, literally one gets injured every game and there's hardly ever a time when all 3 of them are fit to play. I also haven't won a single game for the last 10 odd matches. It was going so well too, I was 3rd in the table (now 7th) and looked comfortable.

faridmon

Seriously, there is more to Anime than whatever your twsited minds think of it. But agains if you want to ignore it and go having a Fry-like taste in TV series and in Movies, then be my guest.

Fry

I really want to see Juventus vs Real Madrid sometime in the future. Preferably next season.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f53623e1855cbf595133f46d3ce509f0/tumblr_mhd3z6zZu21r40q4lo1_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

pulga will probably have a discussion with himself at neogaf in that day.

he'll call himself cunt a couple of times too.

Fry

Seriously, there is more to Anime than whatever your twsited minds think of it. But agains if you want to ignore it and go having a Fry-like taste in TV series and in Movies, then be my guest.

:lol :lol :lol

I think Death Note is one of the most brilliant things I've seen on TV.

There. Better?

Wilbur

Banned
Cowboy Bebop count? The only one I've watched all the way through... I actually own Steamboy on DVD, it wasn't bad but somehow I've never finished it.

I don't even know what the fuck Cowboy Bebop is.

I must have the most injury prone strike force ever in FM right now, literally one gets injured every game and there's hardly ever a time when all 3 of them are fit to play. I also haven't won a single game for the last 10 odd matches. It was going so well too, I was 3rd in the table (now 7th) and looked comfortable.

4-6-0. Do it.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
http://i.minus.com/iZTMAnxNREgb7.jpg

Someone photoshop Busquets, Evra, Terry and Pepe standing next to Schweine. (if you catch my drift)
Happy Birthday Tomodachi!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ayqPY.gif[
People like you are the reason I keep coming back to here despite the Wilbury creep factor.
Happy birthday!

but serious bro i dont give two shits bout toluca stop ur capitals
NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Fry

Death Note is not a bad start, but the second half is really shit though.

You should dig deeper, come on dude, join us!!!

I admire animes, but I just don't have the time. Work, university, tv shows and movies. AND football. and stuff. That's all I can do.

faridmon

Let's see which team the cunt is a real fan of.

iZgmS6SOgVL0.gif

Seriously though, I won't watch anime that emphasizes shit that is cute.

all of them are not like that and its only a fraction of what made that industry. Its like saying I hate Metal music because they scream like madmen and drink blood.

Akira for example, has scenes like this:

HywaM.gif

FuturusX

I was in the thick of things...and missed the Europa game between Liverpool and Zenit. I'm guessing Liverpool missed chances and were duly punished?

Top Bottom