• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie's posts were in response to Sviatoslav, who has no stake in 99% of what we discuss here so wanted to troll his way into relevancy.

Anyway the tie isn't over yet, 2 goals isnt an insurmountable difference.

100% of a stake in beating your club tho. So he gets to say what he wants when Arnie is giving it the billy big bollocks. I enjoyed that little debate immensely, but Arnie let himself down.

Can't see you coming back from 2-0 down. Anfield isn't the fortress it used to be, and Zenit are no mugs.

Messi

I'd take out Pedro, Pique and Messi for Cesc, Pinto and I dunno who else.

Don't forget, just the other day you guys were saying "You can't call cr7 a cunt just because he dives" So I don't see how Pedro, Busquets, Sanchez etc should be there either by that logic.

Fuck it, the whole Clasico is filled with cunts except for Puyol and Tito.

How dare you forget our second most noble warrior

tumblr_l5x28ee4Pd1qaa2o3.jpg

faridmon

1 goal against Liverpool is endlessly entertaining to Manchester United OT, and the bandwagoners who hopped on with them. I don't even go back to read the thread on nights when I miss our games due to the time zone. If we won it was quiet, if we lost it was 3 pages of LLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Oh, please. Just stop it. Victim complex will get you nowhere. Some of your lot just speak pure shit. Don't be surprised when you come around that it misfires against them.

Wilbur

Banned

I love him, but his behaviour on the football pitch is relatively cuntish. Dives in the past, selfish at times, whines when things aren't going his way, had a fair few reds in his career. Grown up recently though.

Everyone's a cunt apart from Puyol and Iniesta really. Fuck it.

Fry

Oh, please. Just stop it. Victim complex will get you nowhere. Some of your lot just speak pure shit. Don't be surprised when you come around that it misfires against them.

he's right, though. it's lolerpool this, fuck bayern that.

you guys are bullies.

Messi

If I am being truly honest, I think Iniesta wows me more than Messi. Some of the stuff he does, flicks ect and crazy passes. Also when he is close to the sideline and 2-3 guys come at him he is one of the only people who gets out in style 90% of the time. Its beautiful.

Noirulus

I'd take out Pedro, Pique and Messi for Cesc, Pinto and I dunno who else.

Don't forget, just the other day you guys were saying "You can't call cr7 a cunt just because he dives" So I don't see how Pedro, Busquets, Sanchez etc should be there either by that logic.

Fuck it, the whole Clasico is filled with cunts except for Puyol and Tito.

Casillas, Varane and Ozil are certainly not cunts.

I want to like Busquets because he does some classy shit at times like stopping fights, but as Wilbury says, he's been marked 4 life.

Messi

Barcelona Cesc has become a diver and simulator. Arsenal Cesc was a player you could be proud of. Now I half expect him to go down when a player goes near him in the box. The only person who dives more consistently is Alexis, and fuck Alexis.

bud

he's right, though. it's lolerpool this, fuck bayern that.

you guys are bullies.

you made the right choice when you started supporting bayern.
you made the wrong choice when you started supporting 'pool.

football is dying, fry. you have made morally conflicting decisions.

FootballFan

Not me haha. CR7 is a cunt. Pedro/Busquets/Sanchez are cunts. I think Pique's a cunt in real life whereas the rest are only cunts on the football pitch. Messi is a sneaky cunt.

I honestly believe that is bull crap, opponents, coaches, fans, everyone, they all say he is humble and nice. I don't see how he can hide a John Terry inside him for 25 years.

Sometimes he takes the matter into his own hands, but that is the responsibility of an assistant coach, so it's understandable.

Xavi just yesterday said "Madrid are trying to make Messi look like the bad guy"

Why they do this? No idea, same reason they kept talking about CR7 breaking the top scorer record 2 seasons ago? To turn attention away from their failings.

Discussions of Messi being best of all time, breaking Muller's goal record, top assister too, everybody loving him, wins his fourth Ballon d'or, youth product leading team to glory for so many years, yet he doesn't let it get to his head.

Marca and Madrid can't handle it.

16 points Marca, don't forget.

<3 Messi. Plus gafMessi wouldn't name himself after a cunt. I realise how my comment will be seen with my avatar and all but it's what I believe.

Wilbur

Banned
I honestly believe that is bull crap, opponents, coaches, fans, everyone, they all say he is humble and nice. I don't see how he can hide a John Terry inside him for 25 years.

Sometimes he takes the matter into his own hands, but that is the responsibility of an assistant coach, so it's understandable.

Xavi just yesterday said "Madrid are trying to make Messi look like the bad guy"

Why they do this? No idea, same reason they kept talking about CR7 breaking the top scorer record 2 seasons ago? To turn attention away from their failings.

Discussions of Messi being best of all time, breaking Muller's goal record, top assister too, everybody loving him, wins his fourth Ballon d'or, youth product leading team to glory for so many years, yet he doesn't let it get to his head. Marca and Madrid can't handle it.

I don't think he's a prick off the field (apart from that business with Ibra, that was stupid shit and Messi should know better) but on it he gets away with more than he should. I remember when he got a yellow a few years ago, should have got another one but the ref took his hand away from his pocket when he realised who it was. He doesn't really get chastised for diving when he's certainly taken the odd tumble, and he has a little bit of the Xavi streak in him where when things aren't going his way he'll get a bit nasty and death stare referees. Difference is that he takes it into his own hands and scores a match winning goal while Xavi continues to moan like a cunt on and off the pitch for a week.

Messi

Discussions of Messi being best of all time, breaking Muller's goal record, top assister too, everybody loving him, wins his fourth Ballon d'or, youth product leading team to glory for so many years, yet he doesn't let it get to his head.

<3 Messi. Plus gafMessi wouldn't name himself after a cunt.

I have seen Messi do one cuntish thing on the pitch and that was when he blasted the ball into the front row of the madrid fans in the clasico. Shitty scumbag thing to do. I was shocked.

jtb

Banned
to be honest, I wish Arsenal had more cunts. Like, Santos is a cunt but he's so fucking terrible that it barely even registers.

Fry

Take it easy Felipe-kun, baka.

:lol

The only animes I've finished in my life are Death Note and Dragon Ball z and GT. I've seen many animes, but didn't finish most of them.

Baka means idiot, right?

How do I say cunt in anime language?

football is dying, fry. you have made morally conflicting decisions.

pulga supports juventus and RM. They might have as well killed football all together. We must burn him.

Messi

I don't think he's a prick off the field (apart from that business with Ibra, that was stupid shit and Messi should know better) but on it he gets away with more than he should. I remember when he got a yellow a few years ago, should have got another one but the ref took his hand away from his pocket when he realised who it was. He doesn't really get chastised for diving when he's certainly taken the odd tumble, and he has a little bit of the Xavi streak in him where when things aren't going his way he'll get a bit nasty and death stare referees. Difference is that he takes it into his own hands and scores a match winning goal while Xavi continues to moan like a cunt on and off the pitch for a week.

Messi has kept going in hundreds more tackles where most players would throw themselfs to the ground. Alot of his epic goals come from that trait. He actively tries to avoid diving. Its one of his better qualities. I wont deny at times he has dived. But the oppertunitys to dive far outweigh the dives.

FootballFan

Andres-Iniesta-001.jpg

dannyjarque_1677020c.jpg

His two biggest celebrations, both classy. Both incredibly happy.

Dedicating that goal to Dani Jarque, so fucking awesome. <3

Seriously, World Cup final, scores winning late goal and he thinks about his friend who is gone but because of him, never forgotten.

I see how it is Wilbs. HALA MADRID.

jokes! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!

Wilbur

Banned
This is for you my friend

WBjqUVY.jpg

I laughed

to be honest, I wish Arsenal had more cunts. Like, Santos is a cunt but he's so fucking terrible that it barely even registers.

Yeah you're quite low on the cunt count right now. Bendtner (away), Wilshere's an aggy little prick, Ches is an obnoxious cunt and then... that's probably it.

We're quite low on them too tbh. Rio, Evra, Nani, Young, Rooney, RVP.

Noirulus

Yeah, okay, you go by the words of Xavi? A total and utter cunt? The same guy who said that Mourinho purposely tells his squad to hurt Barcelona's players, and who thinks that the tiki-taka play style is the definition of Justice?

Not to mention that it's a laughable opinion. Marca disrupts Real Madrid's locker room and politics and hurts the club, why the fuck would Madrid support them or tell them to make Messi look bad? Marca only publishes for the lowest common denominator, just like the Daily Mail.

And yes, Lionel Messi is a cunt. He blasted the ball at full force into a Madrid fan's face in 2010-11. The media loves him because it's easy to portray him gracefully, because headlines are always Light vs Dark.

Wilbur

Banned
Messi has kept going in hundreds more tackles where most players would throw themselfs to the ground. Alot of his epic goals come from that trait. He actively tries to avoid diving. Its one of his better qualities. I wont deny at times he has dived. But the oppertunitys to dive far outweigh the dives.

Yeah, I agree with that. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Not a saint, not a cunt. Just a football player really.

I see how it is Wilbs. HALA MADRID.

jokes! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!

I'm glad I can count on your support. I need you in the ongoing battle against Pulga.

I remember I got banned for talking crap about anime once. They thought (I think it was hito) I called them pedos after someone posted some underage character doing some sexual shit in the NBA thread. Never again.

Messi

Dedicating that goal to Dani Jarque, so fucking awesome. <3

Seriously, World Cup final, scores winning late goal and he thinks about his friend who is gone but because of him, never forgotten.

I like that he had the belief that he would get to show it. Be it by scoring or when celebrating winning the world cup. I dont think he could have predicted a goal in the fashion that he got it though.

Clegg

Wii U is genuinely fucked.

Only sold 55k consoles in the US this January and is struggling for sales in Europe too. And they have fuck all decent games coming out over the next 4 months.

Top Bottom