• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Oxx

MASS CELEBRATIONS. After months of searching for a lost cartridge I have found my Mario 3D Land, :-D. Now, is the new Paper Mario worth getting? Heard it's not so hot but there's the topic in gaming where there are people who like it a lot, people who dislike it a lot.

I'm liking it so far but the combat is a bit obtuse.

rvy

Banned
tumblr_ltuim1tZwR1qasd3b.gif

Randdalf

MASS CELEBRATIONS. After months of searching for a lost cartridge I have found my Mario 3D Land, :-D. Now, is the new Paper Mario worth getting? Heard it's not so hot but there's the topic in gaming where there are people who like it a lot, people who dislike it a lot.

I really like it, but if you're a hardcore fan of the original Paper Mario RPGs you'd probably find it disappointing because it's nothing like them. It's more of an adventure game than an RPG really.

rvy

Banned
lol, BBC. Pace only causes concern when the player actually has skill. You knobheads. Let him run. Let him run off the fucking stadium.

Forrest Gervinho.

TeegsD

Looks like Llori and Dier are going to be our starting center backs tonight against Gil Vicente. Also,, there wont be any security(?) at the game tonight which could be interesting should we lose...

Top Bottom