• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Lewandowski's agent:

"Bayern? I know more than a few things but no further details." [whatever the hell this means]
"We'll see in June but a move to Juve is a rumor, no one of this club talked to me."
"Lots of clubs are interested in this player but seriously interested is only Manchester United."

What a guy, he's a cunt but I'd love him if he agreed a deal with United while Bayern thinks Lewy's joining them lol

faridmon

I can't believe people see my reaction as an overreaction. I was tired dammit, cut me some slack will ya!

Anyway, I don't care about Oldham, but it would be embarrassing if they beat us.

Come On FRNAKFURT!!!!!

takashiinui-e1355256121304.jpg

Fry

Yeah, you could see that when almost no one was celebrating with him. But my feeling says he is going to play on tuesday.

Schweinsteiger jumped on his back and seemed pretty happy about him scoring...

Anyway, Robben is a puzzle. I don't think he'll ever be happy about being on a bench anywhere. Even if he should be. :/

Wooden, how can I make those overlay gifs? =P

feel

Still can't fathom how the lad I played against on a slanted, boggy pitch in Leyland started against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.

He played as a striker that day (given his technical superiority to almost everyone), played in midfield against Real, and made his name professionally as a centre back. Fluid motherfucker.
I played vs Ronaldo when we were kids (I played for Cruzado Canicense and he for Andorinha back in Madeira when we both were like 12 or something), he's one of best and most famous players in the world and I'm just a fat lazy cunt living in Venezuela browsing gaf most of the day. How do you think I feel?

edit-
He was already cocky back then but utter shit (nothing like Messi in his young age videos), all these stories of Madeira coaches saying they were seeing a bright international future for him already when he was a kid are bullshit, he became good by working on it himself AFTER the random hype hit.

rvy

Banned
I played vs Ronaldo when we were kids (I played for Cruzado Canicense and he for Andorinha back in Madeira when we both were like 12 or something), he's one of best and most famous players in the world and I'm just a fat lazy cunt living in Venezuela browsing gaf most of the day. How do you think I feel?

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2534.gif

Top Bottom