• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

At last

Was stuck with this

"Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

for ages, even though I was waiting over 15mins between attempts

Wilbz be jelly of my mane

I love the amount of hate Totti gets

<3 Francesco

AndresON777

shooting blanks
EL
MEJOR DEL MUNDO!!!

ibfAjXQv0uwHXM_zps1a91f59e.gif

Carbonox

Anyone here ordered off GAME.co.uk before? What are they like with preorders in terms of delivery times? On release? Day before? Late?

deroli

Tonight's victory was so important and felt sooo good. I was afraid that the match would end like the first one against Frankfurt, when we could not maintain two leads. Especially after Schieber was send off. That was so unfortunate and unnecessary. However, it is quiet symbolic for his time in Dortmund so far.
With only ten men, our game improved actually. Reus was clinical in front of the goal, Gündogan showed why he is so important for the team and Hummels finally played like he used to play. What a great performance in the second half.

Frankfurt disappointed, although they showed some promising signs before the break. The worst man on the pitch however was the referee. WTF. He had no clear line and showed cards way too easily. The match was pretty fair yet he still managed to send two players off.

Yen

"@sidlowe:
Until two years ago 38 was highest season total in La Liga history (Zarra & Hugo S). Messi is now on 37. With 14 games left."

Top Bottom