• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

You must despise Scott Brown.
i9f6QNVmvrDFe.gif

My current favourite football-related gif.

jtb

Banned
Arsenal... fucking terrible. There is enough talent in the squad to really give a good go at Bayern (or any team in the Premier League, for that matter) and go pretty far in the CL but no one gives a shit, and in the back of their minds, they all know that getting knocked out just means easier run in for 4th.

Tc91

Roma 0 v 0 Juventus
|Juventus| @ 11/10

Granada 1 v 1 Barcelona
|FC Barcelona| @ 8/15

£15. This is it, if I lose I'm done with betting.

Wooden, how do I make a gif like that?

I'm sorry fry, not sure if such powers are a good idea in your hands. But here, I'm waiting for my Chelsea gifs now.

lcGSxKx.png

Just have whatever you want blended in as the top layer, then pick different blending option or turn down opacity/fill

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pirlo misplacing all his passes.

Fuck this, we have Siena next right? Vidal, break Totti's leg. End his insignificant career.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I wonder who's worse, Sanchez or Higuain. It has to be Sanchez just based on the amount of goals scored. What do you get if you fuse Sanchez and Higuain together?

I'd say Huguain is worse because he's a goalscorer and a 9. Alexis is more of a playmaker and 10 but Pep wants midfielders to be wingers lol. I think James would be great on Barça

I wish :(

Fry

I'm sorry fry, not sure if such powers are a good idea in your hands. But here, I'm waiting for my Chelsea gifs now.

lcGSxKx.png

Just have whatever you want blended in as the top layer, then pick different blending option or turn down opacity/fill

:lol :lol :lol

Thanks, that's very interesting. I'll keep that bold part in mind.

pulga

Banned
Pulga, you'll be living in Rome soon. Start learning the roman dialect! Here are some expressions you'll need to understand as a juventino living nella capitale: "Rigore paa Riomma!!!", "Aho', ma era foriggiocco!", "Er solito complotto!", "Er gol de Turone era bbono!"

Fuck that shit, I've had enough trouble figuring out which article belongs where, now you're giving me a new set? Er gatto? Heeeeelll nooo mothafuckaaaa

looool and there we go with the foriggiocco

Top Bottom