• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

jtb

Banned
Haha he isn't going to City, at least certainly not now that he finally found a team with no real trouble in with management or the players, he has been talking so much about finally having some stability again.

He'll have quite a bit of stability when he gets a ridiculous salary and an even more ridiculous payoff when he's fired.

Suen

Must be tough for Pulga.

WHAT IF BOTH MADRID AND JUVENTUS LOSE?
At least he has Juve which is still on the top of the table. In my case reaching the top of the table is nothing but an unreachable dream for Madrid and Arsenal this season. Thinking that Arsenal could win the league...oh who am I kidding :lol

I'd love to see Arsenal win against Bayern. It would confirm that Bradford & Blackburn > Gervinho > Bundesliga.

It was the opposite in the Atletico-Rubin game. Corner, Atletico send their keeper, Rubin score into empty net on counter. Hilarious.

Someone need to gif that goal.

My posts are greeeeeennnnnnnnnn.

Yours fucking up too? Thought it had something to do with the dark skin.

Yeah, you told me about those two before. There were some rumours for one of them, maybe next summer. For now we use Fischer, Eriksen, Schone and Poulsen on a weekly basis. Boilesen is about to return from his injury. And Andersen is trying his best to join his Danish buddy's. Maybe we can just buy your whole NT?

You don't want all our national team lol. Loved Christian Poulsen at Copenhagen.

ZqFPmMZ.jpg

Two people in this image went on to try and ruin liverpool too <3

Blablurn

Footy gaf. Don't overdo it with calling evilore Lewandowski outside this thread. Besides getting annoyed by this he could also interpret it as meta humor which seems to be a bannable offense

Linius

GAF looks like that for me right now.

Feels very 90's internet style.

This place won't last through the Playstation announcement in a few days.

Yep, it looks like that again for me too now. Playstation 4 show will take Gaf to the afterlife for some time :lol

Blablurn

For the new page: Footy gaf. Don't overdo it with calling evilore Lewandowski outside this thread. Besides getting annoyed by this he could also interpret it as meta humor which seems to be a bannable offense

Top Bottom