• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fry

Not surprised with the way most of your teams are doing this season.

tumblr_m4dugd7AUg1rve7nfo1_250.gif

i0bp1AyfUqTK7.gif

i5brnQJ7tqnxe.gif

arkon

I played with a guy named Arkon earlier and I was too afraid to ask if you were him.

Ghost > Archon.

lol.

My PC is shit and my skills are even worse now. I would get brutally analized online if I dared to take it up. I'm getting too old for this shit.

But seriously Chelsea and Palermo can piss me off and make me happy for a while, København however... Well I'm only just getting over us not playing CL this season now, when we are on our way to winning the league.

Going to watch us against Brøndby away in May, if that shit club is still alive by then.

ibhvVb6qiUzHnb.gif

It's taken longer than usual but I'm now convinced we can beat Juve 4-0 away.

No wonder you believe that when you consider how amazing you are away in Europe.

iukMkX2zqM6nb.gif

Linius

But seriously Chelsea and Palermo can piss me off and make me happy for a while, København however... Well I'm only just getting over us not playing CL this season now, when we are on our way to winning the league.

Going to watch us against Brøndby away in May, if that shit club is still alive by then.

I always get the feeling your focus is more at Chelsea. But in fact your first love still is Copenhagen?

I always get the feeling your focus is more at Chelsea. But in fact your first love still is Copenhagen?

Danish winter break is over 3 months, we haven't played since early December. :/

Also the only one maybe watching København matches in this thread is Bjaelke, so it's kind of dumb to just post stuff when no one cares.

Hixx

Danish winter break is over 3 months, we haven't played since early December. :/

Also the only one maybe watching København matches in this thread is Bjaelke, so it's kind of dumb to just post stuff when no one cares.

I couldn't handle this. Fuck that.

Linius

Well, Confuziz, Bacon and me are pretty lonely too but we post about our clubs all the time :p

Oh and there's Nyx for your weekly Utrecht photo report :p

Well, Confuziz, Bacon and me are pretty lonely too but we post about our clubs all the time :p

I do post about our games all the time when we are playing though, GIF half the goals lol, also Faridmon hates my use of Ståle Solbakken gifs. I would even update weekly but there is nothing going on at all, lol, we signed one player during the transfer window and that was a player who had been training with us for the past 4 months, so no surprise really.

I couldn't handle this. Fuck that.

Winter matches are awesome, other teams just needs to man up and get undersoil heating.

ibqciOakCxa3Bq.gif

Randdalf

tikitakatikitakatitititakakatikatikatitka *Spain raises cup*

I think they'll find it harder. Germany have an especially strong squad and Messi will try and drag Argentina through it. England could do better than expected if some of our current youngsters develop as quick as Wilshere did, next season.

Linius

I do post about our games all the time when we are playing though, GIF half the goals lol, also Faridmon hates my use of Ståle Solbakken gifs. I would even update weekly but there is nothing going on at all, lol, we signed one player during the transfer window and that was a player who had been training with us for the past 4 months, so no surprise really.

That's good. I'll be waiting for the Danish competition to start again. I need to keep an eye on our future players ;)

I think they'll find it harder. Germany have an especially strong squad and Messi will try and drag Argentina through it. England could do better than expected if some of our current youngsters develop as quick as Wilshere did, next season.

RRSoyUL.jpg

Linius

I think Belgium will do better than Holland.

Nah, don't see Belgium ever beat us when it matters. Besides, we bring the perfect mix of world class experienced players and young talented players. Even now with Van Gaal slowly building our team we've beaten everyone that crossed our paths during qualifiers. That includes away games against Romania and Turkey. And Italy had no game against our youngsters, that was fun to watch.

That's good. I'll be waiting for the Danish competition to start again. I need to keep an eye on our future players ;)

You steal them so young that you won't even get to see them here first! Here's some Andreas Cornelius and Nicolai Jørgensen who I could see at Ajax... or bigger clubs, they are fucking magic this season.

iPKXLAibmjfK.gif

ixW0I8X9b0yEo.gif

idQGfdeyWIKyW.gif

iMW84fnWceJfZ.gif

Tc91

Messi is 5 goals behind Hugo Sánchez for the most away goals in La Liga.

36 apps, 48 goals, 13 assists in all competitions this season.

Blablurn

Wonder If hadareud will turn up for the arsenal game. If that matchup would have happened some years ago im sure we would have already jumped on the troll train.

Linius

You steal them so young that you won't even get to see them here first! Here's some Andreas Cornelius and Nicolai Jørgensen who I could see at Ajax... or bigger clubs, they are fucking magic this season.

http://i.minus.com/iPKXLAibmjfK.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ixW0I8X9b0yEo.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/idQGfdeyWIKyW.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iMW84fnWceJfZ.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, you told me about those two before. There were some rumours for one of them, maybe next summer. For now we use Fischer, Eriksen, Schone and Poulsen on a weekly basis. Boilesen is about to return from his injury. And Andersen is trying his best to join his Danish buddy's. Maybe we can just buy your whole NT?

Daily Star: Michael Laudrup, a former Barca team mate of Txiki, is a potential replacment of Mancini.

Haha he isn't going to City, at least certainly not now that he finally found a team with no real trouble in with management or the players, he has been talking so much about finally having some stability again.

Top Bottom