• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fry

HAAAAAAPPY BIIIIRTHDAAAAAY WOOOOOODDEEEEN

Woooo Woooooo

i6nECrMDG17UH.png

Arnie

If it's Yurt or Clegg I'll go Yurt every time because Clegg cries at Rugby. Kyoufu cries at Twiight which is nearly as bad.

appy birthday Wood you spunk, hope Rafa's sacked today post-Brentford

vall03

oh for fucks sake! Arsenal crashed out of the FA Cup?! Theres no way we can beat Bayern much less win the Champions League. 8 years without trophy yay! what an achievement!

Linius

The whole system of cookies and ads is broke. Everytime I buy something on the internet I get tons of ads of that product the following weeks. I already bought it, sthp internet.

Now Gaf keeps spamming me with mobile phone subscriptions.

Haha our Belgian manager Ariel Jacobs (who discovered Lukaku!) talking to Belgian newspaper :

"If you know Danes as gentlemen then you would be scared when you saw København - Brøndby, they are true vikings. We played against Brøndby twice, the first time the Brøndby fans were suspended by the pollice, but at the second match there was trouble even though they won against their big rivals. It was war, real war. It was the first time I have been scared under a match".

he should have mentioned how their supporters ran away again as soon as things heated up.

ihTdrrGytSVnp.gif

Fuck Bayern.

Oh, happy birthday Mi Amor!!!

animedance.gif

Happy Birthday

Edit: Happy Birthday Batmanx3

Thanks!

Randdalf

Only Ian Holloway would compare a player to a fine bottle of wine. Also Palace's PA system needs to be shut down and replaced with something much less obnoxious.

Top Bottom