• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Second image result on google search for "cousin Andy"

images

Really? I have to use pro dark because the default hurts and strains my already crappy eyes. Hope this quote thing works on dark.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47806548&postcount=305

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47807266&postcount=400

He said that just after I posted about dark theme guy better getting to work, was scared I was getting banned for a while, on my birthday! lol

Happy birthday Wooden

tumblr_m4ajdy9LDK1qhp2ojo1_250.gif
tumblr_m4ajdy9LDK1qhp2ojo2_250.gif

tumblr_m4ajdy9LDK1qhp2ojo3_250.gif
tumblr_m4ajdy9LDK1qhp2ojo4_250.gif

You're now added to the Bayern hate list.

bud

i can understand highlighting your post when someone else is quoting it, but why are unquoted posts highlighted, too?

bud

i have gimp and photoshop (from that free download that ended up being a mistake on their part) yet i have no idea how to make gifs.

Pretty handy when you are scrolling through an old thread looking for your posts.

cmd + f, brotherman.

and i just post search for 'bud' to see if someone quoted any of my posts, haha.

Highlighting feature seems like a step towards a notification feature that I hope manifests in the future. Seems like a natural evolution of the subscription and highlighting features !

Lightning

Banned
Honestly, the dark theme looks like shit.
Disaster game man. Aside from Wilshere it's like we have an uncaring squad and I maintain again in order for our squad to progress Giroud has got to go. Either sold or bench but not main striker. He's just not good enough.

i have gimp and photoshop (from that free download that ended up being a mistake on their part) yet i have no idea how to make gifs.

cmd + f, brotherman.

and i just post search for 'bud' to see if someone quoted any of my posts, haha.

[quote=username is something I usually search

Kevin Spacey's character in House of Cards wants a Vita.

Noooooooo don't do it Frank.

"Which games does he have?"

"All of them"

He's lying to you Frank! There are no Vita games!

Top Bottom