• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Finally! Shirokov!

2LZoNf1.png
2LZoNf1.png
2LZoNf1.png

I knew there would be some Neymar trolling tonight, I just knew it.

I started yesterday already, although it wasn't trolling as much as telling everyone how overrated he is. Moments of brilliance, hours of pure unadulterated crap. Hyped up by sponsors and people who has never seen him play and a way too big ego, fuck the cunt.

Wilshere must feel at home playing in a stadium which has no atmosphere.

Sometimes I'm not sure if you really want people to quote your posts and laugh at you being a city fan or if you really think it isn't hilarious to post something like that when being a city supporter.

Bo-Locks

Even the ITV commentator seemed to have an element of disdain in his voice when he talked about Neymar and his YouTube goals. Anytime the word YouTube is associated with a player, you know immediately that they're overrated.

Suen

Sweden looking more and more like Zlatan FC as usual. At this point they either do the Germany-miracle all over again or leave in fucking shame.

K1LLER7

Even the ITV commentator seemed to have an element of disdain in his voice when he talked about Neymar and his YouTube goals. Anytime the word YouTube is associated with a player, you know immediately that they're overrated.
Except for Bebe's. he shines be it through YouTube videos or a phone cam video.

heckfu

Banned
Germany 5 shots to France's 0. Mertesacker with a shot on target, saved.

Gotta turn things around for Les Bleus.

edit: 6 shots now.

Neymar is rubbish. YouTube player.

I started yesterday already, although it wasn't trolling as much as telling everyone how overrated he is. Moments of brilliance, hours of pure unadulterated crap. Hyped up by sponsors and people who has never seen him play and a way too big ego, fuck the cunt.

Both of you are wrong. Neymar is legit. He has swome issues with diving, but he can preform. He has been largely invisible for the most part, but everyone has bad games. I've been following Neymar in the Brazilian league and watching his other Selecao caps. He does preform good. Merely just not his day.

"Chelsea are set to back both a wage increase cap and a compromise financial fair play deal at tomorrow’s showdown meeting of all 20 Premier League chairmen."

CJ0hJ5L.jpg

Both of you are wrong. Neymar is legit. He has swome issues with diving, but he can preform. He has been largely invisible for the most part, but everyone has bad games. I've been following Neymar in the Brazilian league and watching his other Selecao caps. He does preform good. Merely just not his day.

ok R10Neymarfan

Neymar is shit. It is known :p

How was the first Hart save great? Once he's guessed the right way, he should be doing better than palming it back into the middle. Any player with a bit of pace just prods that in on the rebound

Top Bottom