• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Hixx

@SamiMokbel81_DM
Uh oh! Theo Walcott has just limped through the mix zone at Wembley. Just a slight hobble, mind. #AFC

WALCOTT PLS

Suen

I support both my home country (USA) and France. I did my first study abroad in Marseille in 2003 and have been back to France 3 other times. The passion and style of football really appeals to me and it's a lot of fun following them.
I don't think there's anything strange (or wrong for that matter) with supporting a national football team other than yours, even if that is the only team one support. It's not really up to me to decide why and what for people support a certain team. Also for some supporting another country's team they like it might be the only way to follow some cup as their national football team may rarely qualify, or perhaps their team rarely make it far in the tournaments compared to bigger teams with more talented players. Still supporting your own country is a nice thing to do of course.

Growing up I used to support France lots, till Zidane and Barthez left, then they just became pure shit (excluding WC 2002)

Cleverly - Wilshere - Gerrard

Midfield looked very good today.

Sure did.
Didn't think Wilshere started the game all that well(he was pretty anonymous) but his last 30mins of the first half were fantastic as he got on the ball more, with some excellent driving runs through their midfield.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Honduras' players look tired. I honestly think playing at this hour in this weather is as damaging to the locals as it is to USA.

Timurid

I support both my home country (USA) and France. I did my first study abroad in Marseille in 2003 and have been back to France 3 other times. The passion and style of football really appeals to me and it's a lot of fun following them.

Why do you like those cunts?

Fergie

Banned
r9zojnu.gif

RONALDO has learned Valencia, play Young vs Madrid.
lol

Fake-Ronaldo should be substituted, don't want him to take the chance of getting hurt, CL next week. I bet Manchester United have sent an assassin to Ecuadors team.

Valencia failed.

If they lose Walcott with the CL ties coming up...

Giroud will step up.

Top Bottom