• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

r9zojnu.gif

Kyoufu

France lacks that world class striker who scores almost every game. Benzema has that problem where he can be really shit half the time.

Cheers.

I thought you were French for a second, you said 'we' and I thought you referred to France.

I didn't know I had to be born in a certain country to support them?

Are you going to tell me to support my local club next?

Carbonox

Watching Africa, the final scene with the baby blind rhino squeaking to David Attenborough. I'm finding it hard to keep back the tears.

WHY DO THESE SHOWS DO THIS TO ME.

heckfu

Banned
It is weird when a person doesn't support the country they were born/live in though :p

I support both my home country (USA) and France. I did my first study abroad in Marseille in 2003 and have been back to France 3 other times. The passion and style of football really appeals to me and it's a lot of fun following them.

arkon

I haven't wasted enough time watching football today, so I fancy watching another game. Is the Honduras - USA game still going?

pulga

Banned
I don't like Mexico's new shirt. White kits are fucking boring. :/

Les vamos a meter diez pepinos en San Pedro Sula en Marzo.

:LOL

OMGGG I have an appointment in 20 minutes, I'm not gonna be able to finish the game ;_;

I haven't wasted enough time watching football today, so I fancy watching another game. Is the Honduras - USA game still going?

Yes, second half just started.

TeegsD

Did I really just witness that own goal? Ugh

At least the jerseys look as nice as the ad. Cant wait to get paid so I can order one.

Top Bottom