• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Randdalf

What a shitty Brazil team that was. I guess they were missing the likes of Thiago Silva and Marcelo in defence, but more worrying for them is that their entire attack seems to be relying on Neymar. Some of the Brazil attacks it was like watching him, Oscar and a team of Milner's. Not bad, just competent players.

To be fair, Oscar was the only Brazil player that looked worthy. England defenders actually tackled Neymar which he probably isn't used to.

Yen

"This is the greatest day in the England NT 's history, and I am proud to have been the main force behind it." - Roy Hodgson

So Dzagoev, who was Russia's best player at Euros no longer gets to play, even in friendlies.

1ZrSRZL.png
1ZrSRZL.png
1ZrSRZL.png

pulga

Banned
Why why why are we playing 4-4-2 WHYYYYYY

EDIT
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

CHILENA CHILENA!! EWOPKD,L;a,cs;'w d

What a shitty Brazil team that was. I guess they were missing the likes of Thiago Silva and Marcelo in defence, but more worrying for them is that their entire attack seems to be relying on Neymar. Some of the Brazil attacks it was like watching him, Oscar and a team of Milner's. Not bad, just competent players.

Oscar plays the the one and only CHELSEA! But seriously This Brazil isn't 100% yet, there are still players yet to be called up and gel together. It was their first game with scolari. Give it time. As for Neymar I suggest he thinks about a Summer 2013 move to Barcelona.

pulga

Banned
“@Palomo_ESPN: Gol de Honduras...im-pre-sio-nan-te. 1-1.”

“@2010MisterChip: El que no vea el gol que le acaba de marcar Juan Carlos García a USA es como si hoy no se hubiera levantado de la cama. Así de claro.”

Seriously, I need a gif of this goal ;_;

Socreges

Banned
“@Palomo_ESPN: Gol de Honduras...im-pre-sio-nan-te. 1-1.”

“@2010MisterChip: El que no vea el gol que le acaba de marcar Juan Carlos García a USA es como si hoy no se hubiera levantado de la cama. Así de claro.”

Seriously, I need a gif of this goal ;_;
"Whoever hasn't seen the goal that Juan Carlos Garcia just scored against the USA, it's as if today you didn't get out of bed. As clear as that. "

The bold is wrong, I'm quite sure. Someone help me out.

pulga

Banned
"Whoever hasn't seen the goal that Juan Carlos Garcia just scored against the USA, it's as if today you didn't get out of bed. As clear as that. "

The bold is wrong, I'm quite sure. Someone help me out.

Word for word, it's correct.

He's basically saying if you haven't seen his goal, it's as if you didn't do shit with your day.

sohois

To be fair, Oscar was the only Brazil player that looked worthy. England defenders actually tackled Neymar which he probably isn't used to.

Oscar plays the the one and only CHELSEA! But seriously This Brazil isn't 100% yet, there are still players yet to be called up and gel together. It was their first game with scolari. Give it time. As for Neymar I suggest he thinks about a Summer 2013 move to Barcelona.

I guess the point i was trying to make is, where is the driving force behind Brazil's attack, who is the leader in attack, what experience can they really call on. Look at England, a not particularly great international side, they have quality at a variety of ages from Gerrard to Rooney to Wilshere. Brazil are relying on a bunch of 20yr olds. What would happen if Neymar struggled to adapt in Europe or if Oscar or Lucas had an injury riddled season? Who's gonna step up for Brazil, Ronaldinho? Kaka?

Top Bottom