• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the goals it was "Barca is shit" all over the place. After the hands goal it was "LOOOOLLLL" all over the place.

So yeah, I have to say something.

And yeah, Barca could have played better today. They should have created more instead of passing the ball around. But with an opponent who doesn't want to play that's hard. And I truly compliment Milan for the way they're defending tonight, they do a great job.
The first part - that's just football fans. Popular/best teams are not liked by opposition fans, happens here with all of them. Manure/Lollerpool/Fuck Bayern etc.

Second bit. They've scored more than you've had shots on goal. That says something.

hnnnnggg who was that?

she can totally get it.

smashit.gif

pulga

Banned
I can't wait to see Balotelli jump the stands and run across the Camp Nou, sprinklers splashing his charcoal skin and Valdes right behing, trying to choke him <3

i bet the ones saying "don't count Barça out yet!" were the ones thinking Chelsa were going to get run over by them last year.

Barça is done. Milan was made for these clutch matches.

FootballFan

Good game Milan fans, I still think we can do it in the second game.

Messi was shut down = no attack.

Cesc sucked as usual.

Milan used the right tactics.

It works 96% of the time so why not?

Because you've proved that it doesn't work all that well against exceptionally disciplined teams. It works enough to be deemed a big success, but with the players you have, you could easily afford to take the risks needed to make it work 98% of the time

Exceptional performance from Milan btw, pretty much perfect. Didn't need any luck either like Chelsea and Celtic :)

Suen

Hilarious game. Suddenly the Arsenal defeat yesterday doesn't feel as bad anymore :D
Arse :(
. So what will Barca fans do now? Will they claim Milan cheated throughout the game? Bribed ref? Will they admit they played like shit? Or will they somehow manage to connect everything to being Madrids fault? :p Just kidding Barca-GAF.

Seriously Barca didn't play any good, all that possession and I thought they'd find an opening and score goal(s) but nope, nothing. They all look like the just woke up, that or VERY tired. Not only that but it always seem as if they fall in a state of confusion once the opposite team start being very aggressive in attacking. To be fair it wasn't just Barca being bad but Milan playing good, the first half felt more like a built-up for an all-out attack in the second half if anything. Props to Milan and congrats Milan-GAF.

And no you can't use the first goal as an argument, the referee took the right decision. It took a deflection on Alba first and it would have been impossible to avoid it. Besides let's not forget last year Milan and Barca played, if I recall correct there was some serious bullshit decision about one of the two penalties given to Barca at Camp Nou but I could be wrong here, Milan/Barca-GAF probably remember that better.

Still Puyol was being amazing as usual, that guy never gives up which just makes you have huge respect for him. Shame to see that Messi didn't quite get into his usual play today but cheer up Barca-GAF, you still have the second leg left and we all know that you guys are beasts at Camp Nou! Still I'd prefer Milan to qualify, not only because of last year but also because they seem to be improving quite well :p

Anyway well done Milan-gaf, bad luck Barca-gaf. May the best team win in the second leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom