• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I even care. I get back to Madrid banter next time. Defending Barca is pointless. I should know better.

Let's talk about the Portucunt quota.
You're not defending Barca.

You're just being a sore loser and not giving the opposition any credit.

To say Milan are playing well is not attacking Barca.

Bo-Locks

This is the sort of performance United need against Real at Old Trafford. Real are a bit more direct than Barca, but there is certainly no shame on the home side for executing a perfect counter-attacking game plan. There is no burden on the home side to relentlessly attack and leave themselves open, no matter what Mourinho wants.

feel

First goal - hands
Second ball - foul pn Puyol

thanks ref.
Not allowed to complain about refs, ever.
iU6iCZYr1DG3a.jpg

Barca is out of the CL oh my.
No way it'll be that easy.

pulga

Banned
Yeah, chill the fuck out with the "Barca are out" posts.

Milan will need to bring a double decker bus to Camp Nou, and hope to score a on quick counter to even remotely begin getting confident of putting barca out.

Linius

You're not defending Barca.

You're just being a sore loser and not giving the opposition any credit.

To say Milan are playing well is not attacking Barca.

Before the goals it was "Barca is shit" all over the place. After the hands goal it was "LOOOOLLLL" all over the place.

So yeah, I have to say something.

And yeah, Barca could have played better today. They should have created more instead of passing the ball around. But with an opponent who doesn't want to play that's hard. And I truly compliment Milan for the way they're defending tonight, they do a great job.

Hixx

Need a goal?

Most teams: get ball forward, put people in the box.
Barca: play ball backwards, sideways, put nobody in the box because their striker is trying to play as a deep-lying playmaker WITH NO ONE INFRONT OF HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom