• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how neutered Barca are when Messi is contained. They had 66% possession and couldn't do much with it. Superior Italian tactics indeed.

The good news for Barca is that Messi has another 10 years of football left in him at the top level, so they have that long to come up with another wunderkind from the cantera. (or, you know, use the world class finishers they buy like Villa instead of having them warm the bench because they didn't pass to Messi like one time in a match....)

arkon

The perfect result for AC Milan. 2 goal advantage to take to the Nou Camp and no away goals conceded. If they can nick one on the counter over there, Barca could be in real trouble.

jtb

Banned
The perfect result for AC Milan. 2 goal advantage to take to the Nou Camp and no away goals conceded. If they can nick one on the counter over there, Barca could be in real trouble.

yup. Even better position than Chelsea and Inter had.

Lunchbox

Banned
bye bye you cunts

4mqMEcN.png

football is alive

FootballFan

Good game Milan fans, I still think we can do it.

Shut down Messi and we literally have no attack. Ridiculous.

Cesc was crap. Tello/Villa next time please Roura.

arkon

I just noticed that we beat the best Milan of the last decade. Deportivo had an amazing team ;_;

The Deportivo team of the early 2000s were really fun to watch. They had some great games against Man United in some of the group stages.

Good game Milan fans, I still think we can do it.

Shut down Messi and we literally have no attack. Ridiculous.

Cesc was crap. Tello/Villa next time please Roura.

I <3 you Footballfan. Alexis needs to go, Villa should decide his fate, and please promote Deulofeu. Also bring in Neymar, any young great GK (Courtouis, Neuer, anyone..), and buy a CB please! Or promote someone from La Masia. Barca needs contingency tactics.

elseanio

So I bet on AC Milan using a free bet (£10) and won £65

Can anyone explain this to me.. since I didn;t read the small print

To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to play through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal.

So, I have bet £10.. then got a free £10, now have £65 .. do I just need to make 2 more £10 bets? Shit is confusing!

Congrats to Barca, really, they managed to lose 2 - 0 to arguably the worst AC Milan of the last 20+ years(Muntari, Ambrosini, Mexes, Zappata, Pazzini, Constant) without even scoring once.

Clegg

Just got back from Exeter... can someone fill me in with the Barca - Milan details?!?!

Milan defended well and Barca did their usual sideways passing schtick. Barca couldn't break them down and Milan scored twice.Que wrongful accusations of anti-football and parking the bus.

Many lols were had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom