• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I love the panic. Milan better batten down the hatches we're bringing everything

Sanchez and Cesc better not be part of that everything.

When teams surround Messi with 2-3 players, our attack becomes sooooooooo bad.

Depending how Milan does with Messi in the second leg, if bad, then we go through I think.

jtb

Banned
Sanchez and Cesc better not be part of that everything.

When teams surround Messi with 2-3 players, our attack becomes sooooooooo bad.

Depending how Milan does with Messi in the second leg, if bad, then we go through I think.

Milan will park the bus and you will lose. It will be glorious.

I was mad at Boa for scoring during the second half since I stopped my Sky streaming at HT, but whatever, I'll watch it later after the Sony conference. I'll probably sleep a couple of hours tonight but whatever.

Also, it was pretty great to hear "she's in love with you" right before the second goal. :D
LUCIFEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR <33333
<3
Happy for TheLucifer.
My Killers-bro :D
CONGRATULAZIONI!
Grazie :D
Haha. You must be buzzing after that result.
I am :D I'm not even sure what's going on, and I love it.

--

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Read an article just now on the U19 Champions League that raised a few good points, although admittedly a one sided argument.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2565...-battle-with-nextgen-over-europes-young-stars

It will interesting to see how this turns out. UEFA pretty much acting to protect their own interest before it's too late, but their format isn't really suited to a youth competition. Could argue that teams like APOEL U19 would just get destroyed.

Dinokill

tumblr_mdbxx1I7be1r695iao1_500.jpg

Dibbz

45 mins of boring sales talk.

2 mins of PS4 unveiling.

30 secs of new game footage.

If the conference does not start with a 30 minute recap of all of playstation history I will be disappointed. Also some sales charts in LBP.

Hope we get some PS3 game stuff, like a GoW single player trailer then fuck us in the ass with PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom