• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Making gifs is easy. All you need is a video and a 32bit Photoshop.

File -> Import -> Video frames to layers

ijxzLi854lP12.png

From there you can cut the exact scene you want and there you go. When you're done just save it by

File -> Save for web & devices

That sounds incredibly easy. Will give it a shot. Thanks.

faridmon

I actually like the Liverpool fans here. They're a lot more sensible than the likes of RAWK/Twitter etc.

Except for Arnie. He hates Cheese.

I have complimented them, that is the best complement I give to a red.

Arnie does hate good things in the world, of Hitcher, he hates Lillies and Remains and that is now OK in my book.

Kyoufu

There's two crazy Liverpool fans on here, but I can't remember their names. One is incredibly pessimistic about everything, and one blames Lucas for the holocaust.

:lol

There's a junior LFC fan named dwingvhatt (sp?) who is trolling gaming side hard. @NeoGafShitPosts on Twitter has his awful posts featured. Pretty hilarious.

FootballFan

There's two crazy Liverpool fans on here, but I can't remember their names. One is incredibly pessimistic about everything, and one blames Lucas for the holocaust.

Barca-GAF are the best. Not even one crazy person. Which is an achievement for football fans.

Wilbur

Banned
The combination of little pussies still whining about thread titles and the new found Koptimism that seems to have washed away memories of losses coming after every thumping win makes this thread just so beautiful.

Alright draw to be honest. At home against Rafa, I'm relatively confident. City get easy draw, Everton gonna go out to Wigan, Blackburn to reach the final.

Great title Bla. Love that. You'll get a special gif all for you one day.

faridmon

The combination of little pussies still whining about thread titles and the new found Koptimism that seems to have washed away memories of losses coming after every thumping win makes this thread just so beautiful.

Alright draw to be honest. At home against Rafa, I'm relatively confident. City get easy draw, Everton gonna go out to Wigan, Blackburn to reach the final.

Great title Bla. Love that. You'll get a special gif all for you one day.

I don't agree with anything on this post. NOTHING!

This is a total fallacy that should be said by anyone.

FootballFan

Mumei! If you can be bothered to change the title to "Only Wilbury's.......etc" instead of "Just Wilbury's..." It's annoying me lol.

Craziness happens when you lose. Remember the semi-final last season? Football died etc lol

I was joking lol. Every team has crazy supporters. But none beat Madrid, I don't even understand how one can cheer for so many assholes. :lol (in b4 "ask yourself that!")

Anyways I don't think it was particularly BarcaGAF saying football died, it was Meus probably lol. And maybe some members that rarely come to this thread.

arkon

I was joking lol. Every team has crazy supporters. But none beat Madrid, I don't even understand how one can cheer for so many assholes. :lol (in b4 "ask yourself that!")

Anyways I don't think it was particularly BarcaGAF saying football died, it was Meus probably lol. And maybe some members that rarely come to this thread.

Why even bring Madrid into it?

complete the rest yourself.

ShogunX

New found Koptimism that seems to have washed away memories of losses coming after every thumping win makes this thread just so beautiful.

Where? did Kermit tell you to post this or has that smooth belly and mop on your head finally fried your brain?

People are just happy we actually won and never predictably provided another Lolerpool moment of which there have been many. The only place you will find talk of top four is probably on RAWK.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What the hell Bacon! How can you even be depressed with that fabulous curly hair of yours?

The last thing you need is taking a break or isolating yourself, always always surround yourself with friends. (Preferably with worse hair)
and seriously, stop following Arsenal

And if it helps my dad is a cunt and I almost never see him anymore.

*I posted this under the heavy influence of sleeping pills, I'll get back at you tomorrow*

Paragraphs please.
I knew that this was going to happen. Didn't know who it would be but it was going to happen.

Thanks guys, I definitely feel much better and it feels good to get everything off my chest. I've been told to write stuff down and yes, it helps you process everything. To have people, very kind and nice people, read it and comment on it with some sense of anonymity is a plus as well.

But going through this all really makes you appreciate some minor things in life. A handshake, a greeting, a compliment or a pat on the back even. All things that can make somebody's day a little bit better. Just knowing that someone is listening to you and cares about you helps a great deal. We're social creatures after all.

Fry

I knew that this was going to happen. Didn't know who it would be but it was going to happen.

Thanks guys, I definitely feel much better and it feels good to get everything off my chest. I've been told to write stuff down and yes, it helps you process everything. To have people, very kind and nice people, read it and comment on it with some sense of anonymity is a plus as well.

But going through this all really makes you appreciate some minor things in life. A handshake, a greeting, a compliment or a pat on the back even. All things that can make somebody's day a little bit better. Just knowing that someone is listening to you and cares about you helps a great deal. We're social creatures after all.

Your hair fucking rocks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

You have curly hair yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom