• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I also think the upper one looks better, much more smooth. The second one almost look like it has some grainy filter on top of it.

It's my first time making a gif through PS, it's probably because of my settings. But as a whole, it looks better, quality wise IMO.

Suen

Good job by Madrid for keeping a clean sheet. Morata deserved much better, Ramos is a cunt, referee is bribed up to his ass.

Fry

The upper one is better in every way.

I'll improve the second method with time, calma ...

ibzRQTtJZ0NUHv.gif

ShogunX

What an absolute shit little club PSG are lol - One of the now richest teams in the world struggling to buy Ligue 1. Like I have said on numerous occasions any player wanting to waste their prime years at a small club in a B-League purely because of the money is a cunt.

panty

Making gifs is easy. All you need is a video and a 32bit Photoshop.

File -> Import -> Video frames to layers

ijxzLi854lP12.png

From there you can cut the exact scene you want and there you go. When you're done just save it by

File -> Save for web & devices

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Deserved win for Sochaux today, sorry Timurid. Thiago Silva better come back soon.
Meh, Bonuccinbauer is better anyway.

Mino Raiola will gift us Ibra and Verratti sooner or later. We'll use Ibra for the league and Llorente for Europe/big games :p

Kyoufu

What an absolute shit little club PSG are lol - One of the now richest teams in the world struggling to buy Ligue 1. Like I have said on numerous occasions any player wanting to waste their prime years at a small club in a B-League purely because of the money is a cunt.

Ligue 1 is underrated.

Tottenham Balely beat Lyon at home.

Mastadon

Banned
Six pages already? You fuckers work fast.

Missed the game today as my Son very selfishly had his 2nd Birthday party. Nice to see Coutinho bag his first goal though.

Ligue 1 is underrated.

Tottenham Balely beat Lyon at home.

You have all the best players from Ligue 1, and you're still shit, so ergo Ligue 1 is shit.

spidye

BLA, I love you

best thread ever. dat first page

this thread is already on page 6?

thank you based rummenige for ending those lewandowski rumors

jtb

Banned

Really? Where should they be playing instead then? Most of their players came from Serie A, which has basically been in freefall the past couple years anyways.

If some oil billionaires want to piss away their billions on Zlatan's taxes, then let them. It's their money.

Cuddler

Meh, Bonuccinbauer is better anyway.
lol, let's not exaggerate...you never know with Bonuccinbauer.
Mino Raiola will gift us Ibra and Verratti sooner or later. We'll use Ibra for the league and Llorente for Europe/big games :p
I'm fine with it if they gift them to us, because that's probably the only way Marotta will buy them, lol. Joking aside I think Verratti is possible if Ancelotti is going to Madrid next year.

Suen

Six pages already? You fuckers work fast.
Missed the game today as my Son very selfishly had his 2nd Birthday party. Nice to see Coutinho bag his first goal though.
Happy birthday! May he carry your support for Liverpool far into the future. Other then that you missed an interesting game, Liverpool became Livernator in the second half.

TERMINATOR-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom