• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Bacon, I love you.

Baconsaurus, you're pretty cool too bro. Stay strong bruddah. Help will get you through.

And if not, you can stay at my house like in the dream you had and we can stay awake all night eating ice cream and sucking each others nipples until they bleed and watching Bad Boys II

elseanio

Hey, um, I'm not sure how I should put this but the last half year has been terrible for me. I am doing better now, thank god, but the November-December period in particular was incredibly rough. Long story short, I was an angsty teenager dealing with a huge inferiority complex, low self esteem and social anxiety in the last year of high school. I was doing ok, not as outgoing as most but just fine. However everything went spiralling out of control when my father decided to start fucking somebody else and wanted a divorce. This was at the end of August. To make matters worse, his new love was a good family friend with whom I had barbecues and even went on trips to the beach in the summer. That hit me incredibly hard and the next few months I started to isolate myself more and more, not knowing how to cope with everything that was happening around me. I was depressed and going to school became a big problem for me. I slept poorly, only getting a few hours of sleep each night, making me feel even worse. I was home "sick" a lot and spent my days mostly laying in bed. In December the school therapist with whom I had spent many hours talking advised me to stay home the rest of December and think whether I wanted to try to finish school and give a shot at the exams at the end of the school year or give up and try again next year. Try to improve my mental health in the meanwhile and get my life back on track. After the holidays I was certain that there was no way I could pass the exams after missing hundreds of classes, so I decided that this would be a lost year. In the meantime I had been seeing a psychiatrist and he prescribed me antidepressants. He told me that sitting at home until summer wouldn't help me in any way and he said that he'd been thinking about a clinic specifically for troubled teenagers. This shocked me. I didn't think my whole situation was that bad. I'd be around people with real problems; anorexia, addicts, suicidal people etc. instead, in an effort to get my life back on track, I went to school again. I asked if it was possible to follow a less intensive schedule, focusing on the subjects that I struggle with to I prove my chances next year. Praise god they said yes, they truly wanted to help me and I want to school again last week for the first time in well over two months. Getting back in touch with my friends was something I really needed. It seems that everybody is behind me and wishes me the best. Even the teachers have been great. They were happy to see me again and complimented me on coming back and trying again.

All this time I have been surrounded by very kind people who wanted to help me and I didn't see it. I'm not going to lie, last week was tough. Nearly went home again Friday and cried a good amount because it was all a bit too much, but I got my shit together and stayed.

I feel a lot better. /livejournal

Keep at it mate. Always helps to get things off your chest, even a post like this on footygaf

Mastadon

Banned
Bacon, I love you.

Baconsaurus, you're pretty cool too bro. Stay strong bruddah. Help will get you through.

And if not, you can stay at my house like in the dream you had and we can stay awake all night eating ice cream and sucking each others nipples until they bleed and watching Bad Boys II

Have you been drinking the chicken grease again?

faridmon

images

0F60D98F-E872-BB8A-734D83609061AF3F.jpg

images

images

Wilbur

Banned
You're quickly becoming my favorite Rodes brother.

You're quickly becoming my favourite Brazilian cunt

And I'm even including Fatnaldo's mangina.

Where? did Kermit tell you to post this or has that smooth belly and mop on your head finally fried your brain?

People are just happy we actually won and never predictably provided another Lolerpool moment of which there have been many. The only place you will find talk of top four is probably on RAWK.

I'm not sure Kermit is still alive, probably asked the resident driver of The Pig & Whistle Open Top Bus Tour to close the windows and carbon monoxide the bottom deck.

It's only banter bro. U know I love all u cunts

Hey, um, I'm not sure how I should put this but the last half year has been terrible for me. I am doing better now, thank god, but the November-December period in particular was incredibly rough. Long story short, I was an angsty teenager dealing with a huge inferiority complex, low self esteem and social anxiety in the last year of high school. I was doing ok, not as outgoing as most but just fine. However everything went spiralling out of control when my father decided to start fucking somebody else and wanted a divorce. This was at the end of August. To make matters worse, his new love was a good family friend with whom I had barbecues and even went on trips to the beach in the summer. That hit me incredibly hard and the next few months I started to isolate myself more and more, not knowing how to cope with everything that was happening around me. I was depressed and going to school became a big problem for me. I slept poorly, only getting a few hours of sleep each night, making me feel even worse. I was home "sick" a lot and spent my days mostly laying in bed. In December the school therapist with whom I had spent many hours talking advised me to stay home the rest of December and think whether I wanted to try to finish school and give a shot at the exams at the end of the school year or give up and try again next year. Try to improve my mental health in the meanwhile and get my life back on track. After the holidays I was certain that there was no way I could pass the exams after missing hundreds of classes, so I decided that this would be a lost year. In the meantime I had been seeing a psychiatrist and he prescribed me antidepressants. He told me that sitting at home until summer wouldn't help me in any way and he said that he'd been thinking about a clinic specifically for troubled teenagers. This shocked me. I didn't think my whole situation was that bad. I'd be around people with real problems; anorexia, addicts, suicidal people etc. instead, in an effort to get my life back on track, I went to school again. I asked if it was possible to follow a less intensive schedule, focusing on the subjects that I struggle with to I prove my chances next year. Praise god they said yes, they truly wanted to help me and I want to school again last week for the first time in well over two months. Getting back in touch with my friends was something I really needed. It seems that everybody is behind me and wishes me the best. Even the teachers have been great. They were happy to see me again and complimented me on coming back and trying again.

All this time I have been surrounded by very kind people who wanted to help me and I didn't see it. I'm not going to lie, last week was tough. Nearly went home again Friday and cried a good amount because it was all a bit too much, but I got my shit together and stayed.

I feel a lot better. /livejournal
Was scrolling through this like

:( :( :(

Got to the end and

:D

Good job. Also this should definitely be your excuse for that post. You know the one.

ShogunX

I'm not sure Kermit is still alive, probably asked the resident driver of The Pig & Whistle Open Top Bus Tour to close the windows and carbon monoxide the bottom deck.

Easily one of my favorite footy-gaf moments that. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Whoah never noticed how angry Suarez was getting with Sturridge.

Kermit and his fellow Pig'n'Whistlers have been given some sort of official award from City. They have filmed a video which will be played at one of their matches.

Only 2 problems with this otherwise stellar achievement:
1) dc probably hands the awards out
2) stadium will be empty so nobody will see it

Wasn't it discovered that the Pig and Whistle is basically the equivalent of Wetherspoons?
Yeah but there's only one Pig and Whistle where Kermit watches the games.

You're right though, I think that was unearthed...but I'm not sure why that's so funny anyway :S

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Swansea's defending was so bad today, probably the worst I've seen this season. Backing off every time someone runs with the ball, getting beaten by the most predictable drop of the shoulder, nobody making a tackle, keeper letting shots go through him, just a hideous display.

Gutless. It takes a lot to make this Liverpool look like world-beaters but somehow they managed it. When Downing is getting assists against you, you are doing something terribly wrong. Still, you can only play what's in front of you and Liverpool scored some cracking goals. I'm sure this will give them a nice boost for Zenit.

Wilbur

Banned
Kermit and his fellow Pig'n'Whistlers have been given some sort of official award from City. They have filmed a video which will be played at one of their matches.

Only 2 problems with this otherwise stellar achievement:
1) dc probably hands the awards out
2) stadium will be empty so nobody will see it

Legit laughed on the bus. Old man stared. He tutted.

I'll nut the cunt.

ShogunX

Gutless. It takes a lot to make this Liverpool look like world-beaters but somehow they managed it. When Downing is getting assists against you, you are doing something terribly wrong. Still, you can only play what's in front of you and Liverpool scored some cracking goals. I'm sure this will give them a nice boost for Zenit.

To be fair we have looked very good a few times this season and just haven't gotten the right result to match the performance. Spurs away being one of those. As for Downing he has been playing well for a while now and should have at least double figures when it comes to assists.

Wilbur

Banned
Odds on Carra decking Owen?

I love Sturridge. His movement really makes us look like a different team.

Is Carragher on it too?! Fucking hell. Don't tell me Lawrenson/Hansen as well?

Why is every fucking pundit a Liverpool legend? (Even tho Owen is of course really a United hero, the greatest to ever wear the no.7)

Yen

Is Carragher on it too?! Fucking hell. Don't tell me Lawrenson/Hansen as well?

Why is every fucking pundit a Liverpool legend? (Even tho Owen is of course really a United hero, the greatest to ever wear the no.7)
It's just Mark "I killed Lennon" Chapman, Owen and a few players - Carra, Rodgers, Downing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom