• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Really poor defending but I still feel that Spurs will go through, they've been bright enough on the ball so far to suggest that they'll grab a goal at some point.

Big fan of Holtby.

WJD

Watching the PS4 conference I'm actually really excited to see what next gen FIFA looks like. Hopefully it doesn't take a couple of years to get decent like last gen (06-08) and EA go for it straight off the bat.

Maybe it's Pro Evo's gen?

Watching the PS4 conference I'm actually really excited to see what next gen FIFA looks like. Hopefully it doesn't take a couple of years to get decent like last gen (06-08) and EA go for it straight off the bat.

I hope so. FIFA is kinda boring. Pro still feels much better to play but I doubt Konami will be bothered to create a new engine

bjaelke

zX0TA.gif

Fintan

I'm hoping FIFA integrates well with the clip sharing stuff in the PS4. It's the kind of game where you want to capture a moment (a goal, a dumb AI moment etc.) but the current system is really awkward and slow, and if someone quits on you, you can never get a clip.

Yen

Think Konami have been working on next gen PES for a few years now, on the FOX Engine. Let's hope it gets back to PES5 levels of quality.

Hopefully they prioritise the gameplay over the animation for the first time in over a decade

Meier

Nervous for Spurs. Would like to see AVB and Friedel go through.

Sounds like this Grenier guy is delivering some nice balls on set pieces. He is only 22, wonder what his future has in store.

feel

I hope so. FIFA is kinda boring. Pro still feels much better to play but I doubt Konami will be bothered to create a new engine
PES was starting to become decent in 2010 and 2011 but then they fucked up in 2012 and 2013 again. :(

I'm kinda excited to see what Seabass does this year with Fox Engine and a 2 year dev cycle. FIFA's devs are clueless about the feel of football, they're are total crap games and I don't care what people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom