• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
isthisreallife.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
How many Barca fans do we have here? I feel intimidated by all you Madristas :(

Me, you, FF, Big Boss. That's it. When I saw the lineup I didn't feel good. Cesc is garbage and Tello is better than Pedro. This trophy isn't as good as la liga at least. They told us that last year.

Lol I guess they want payback.

Noirulus

This game just shows even MORE that Barcelona REALLY need a Plan B. Every time Messi is neutered, the whole team looks clueless/broken.

Blackhead

Redarse
Minor. United ain't fazed.
:(

Fabregas...

United fans can't take too much from this match. Fergie is not going to play a high line, opening themselves up to Madrid counterattacks, when they are leading on aggregate. *meh* Call Barcelona admirable, honorable, foolish etc, they certainly have a unique approach

rvy

Banned
Sara Carbonero, start crying. Go write your shit columns about how Madrid's locker room is divided and Mourinho is shit.

Cunt. Take your cunt husband with you to Catalunya, along with Sergio Ramos.

Randdalf

Barcelona couldn't even tiki a taka tonight, Madrid have been quite frankly outstanding to muffle them in the way they have. Mourinho definitely watched the Milan game.

Linius

Me, you, FF, Big Boss. That's it. When I saw the lineup I didn't feel good. Cesc is garbage and Tello is better than Pedro. This trophy isn't as good as la liga at least. They told us that last year.

Lol I guess they want payback.

Messi bro, Messi! :p

And indeed, Copa is nothing if the rumours are true :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom