• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick nacc

Banned
gif-i-like-the-way-you-die-boy.gif

Meier

It was done and dusted at 2-0. May as well pack up and go home.

SI scouts just nod sagely every great performance by Varane.

FootballFan

Does this mean Bale has a chance at the BalLon D'Or now Messi hasn't done anything of note for 90 minutes?! :p

No lol. Copa del rey was a huge competition when Madrid beat us couple seasons ago, then we won and "Messi doesn't deserve ballon dor he only won copa de something", now it's a massive cup again.

Lets see if Madrid talk about Messi being an asshole after this win. I doubt it. Because now they have done something good.

arkon

No lol. Copa del rey was a huge competition when Madrid beat us couple seasons ago, then we won and "Messi doesn't deserve ballon dor he only won copa de something", now it's a massive cup again.

Lets see if Madrid talk about Messi being an asshole after this win. I doubt it. Because now they have done something good.

They don't need to. He's been anonymous again.

nick nacc

Banned
cracking down on fireworks eh? cant say i disagree since watching that youtube video where it caught on fire and grips of people died. but im sure that was a shitty stadium

pulga

Banned
LOL Andres has switched teams. Dat salt.

lololololololololololololol dat salt. He'll probably go spit in someone's face, but who gives a shit right now, we're humiliating the Camp Nou.

Fergie

Banned
United fans can't take too much from this match. Fergie is not going to play a high line, opening themselves up to Madrid counterattacks, when they are leading on aggregate. *meh* Call Barcelona admirable, honorable, foolish etc, they certainly have a unique approach

If course, last match did show this, but I'm always going to be wary of RM.

Not that it's your fault by any means, but this is the worst gif ever. I'm absolutely confident that he isn't even saying the caption at that particular moment.
Tumblr gifs, bane of the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom