• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst Barça I've seen in the last 4-5 years. A total lack of ambition, pride (they were totally ok with the draw), incredible slow and static....

Milan won't have it as easier as in 10 days.

valdes has completely lost it

he's the symbol of barcelona's demise

Valors y Seny at is finnest!

Meier

Lol, Ray Hudson:

"And Messi makes Sergio Ramos his little lollipop."

*next highlight*

"But Ramos would have the last lick."

Koko

Banned
Yep. A little lacking in end product at times, but some absolutely lovely play.

Don't think we're going to go through on Tuesday now, Madrid's confidence will be so high.

That would be our worst enemy, I still don't see us winning at Old Trafford, mostly because I think we will have a lot of problems to score the first goal if we can score it, then we'll have a chance

If barça want to stay relevant they have to invest at least 100 mil in this shitty team. Shit defense, shit offense. Messi can't save you anymore.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Real - Barca game was epic, due to our commentator. He is the biggest Barca fan on this planet and you can just imagine how he screamed after that magnificent wannabe-penalty dive :D

Wilbur

Banned
That would be our worst enemy, I still don't see us winning at Old Trafford, mostly because I think we will have a lot of problems to score the first goal if we can score it, then we'll have a chance

I think it's such a tough one to call, but two wins in one week against Barca?

It'll be a different game because you'll be the team with the majority of the possession. I'm just so fucking excited for it. Really hope we can pull it off.

G-Unit

mediocre mediocre... now i value what guardiola did to us.

ref was really bad all game'

our defense.... our defense guys is so sad to watch

roura lol what a joke

Keio

For a Finer World
And just to make my view clear, I think Barcelona are in a crisis.

Regardless of a penalty that should've been given they've been bad for the past 10 games.

Vilanova getting cancer treatment for about that duration - coincidence? No. We need a manager.

And fuck, really hurting from that soft goal by Swansea as well. Pain on two screens, this afternoon.

Edit: and Valdes acting like a kid shows there is no authority anywhere. Managers are there for a reason.

Meier

not everyone can be super hits like Sinclair, Rodwell and Maicon

Sinclair = A nothing. He's honestly looked good in the 50 minutes or so he's played but Mancini doesn't GAF and won't play him
Rodwell = huge flop but like Kagawa, had a stormer in his most recent game
Maicon = Played well outside the first game in the UCL but has been injured almost the entire season.

The main difference though is the expectation upon arrival. None of those guys were expected to be anywhere near as important as Kagawa was meant to be for United.

Tc91

Yep. A little lacking in end product at times, but some absolutely lovely play.

Don't think we're going to go through on Tuesday now, Madrid's confidence will be so high.

The first half was so frustrating. Couldn't unlock that defense but Norwich couldn't keep that up for 90 minutes. Once Shingod got rolling there was no stopping us.

Can't wait for MOTD tonight, one of the best performances I've seen from us for quite a while in terms of fast slick play.

As Viva would say - CLANK CLANK CLANK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom