• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I can't say. Heynckes might give him a rest an play Ribery - Müller - Robben but I'd say there's an 80% chance Kroos starts.

Robben isnt injured, he simply lost his place to Müller.

Well Mandzukic hasnt scored in the CL so far, but given his scoring streak he'll most likely still start.

Ummmm. I'll wait a bit before match day begins to tinker with my FT lineup, then.
Thanks.

pulga

Banned
In one of my essays last year I basically went on for 1250 words about how shit I thought my work was, that I didn't do any planning or research. Got a 2:1

You say this as if it means anything to me

images

Timurid

Emeghara > BaloGOD >>>>>>>>>>>> the complete Inter attack :p

Bianchi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emeghara>>>>Baloltelli>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>inter attack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lolvinco, Vucinic, and Quagshit>>>>>Matri.

flippedb

Banned
Bianchi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emeghara>>>>Baloltelli>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>inter attack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lolvinco, Vucinic, and Quagshit>>>>>Matri.

I like your style. Wanna go pick a coffee?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The band is the best thing about this Cuba vs Canada game. They haven't stopped playing for the last four hours.

And Cuba just scored as I was typing that. Noirulus, why is Canadian football so bad?

FootballFan

Dictator Messitler has him under lock and key, tucked away in Pinto's basement.

Messi has taken control of his twitter too it seems.

Villa on twitter:

Today I returned to train with my team-mates, but after the colic of last week I am still not 100%

we have decided to stay in Barcelona and train hard these two days! Thank you to everyone!

Best Spanish striker of all time, get well soon.

Wilbur

Banned
Freaks and Geeks is fucking great, I just finished watching it not that long ago.

Seth Rogen and Jason Segel suck but the rest of the show made it good.

I'm only on the first episode. I normally love Rogen in everything, think he's a really endearing screen presence but he's wooden as fuck in this. Segal's pretty good though and I will love him forever for the Muppets

Messi

I hope Bojan gets a nice reception in the Camp Nou in a few weeks.

Villa is just being awesome and trying not to cause stir in the Barca camp. Ibra wouldn't have minced words.

Once again, Ibra >> Villa

The fact that he just got out of hospital prob helped too lol

FootballFan

The fact that he just got out of hospital prob helped too lol

Don't say that, Pulga will find(make) evidence of Messi putting him in hospital.

Have you noticed Puyol always talks well of Milan? And before the draw he was praising them too.

It's too late to leave best captain in the world <3 who doesn't get put on the bench by his coach for a random player, for no reason, after being so loyal. Because our coach isn't a cunt.

:lol Your obsession with Messi and FootballFan's obsession with Ronaldo is hilarious.

I'm not obsessed with Ronaldo, he is obsessed with Messi and trying to prove he is an asshole :lol

Posting 2 second videos of Messi saying "Hey Tello bro pass the ball next time" as proof.

pulga

Banned
Don't say that, Pulga will find(make) evidence of Messi putting him in hospital.

Have you noticed Puyol always talks well of Milan? And before the draw he was praising them too.

It's too late to leave best captain in the world <3 who doesn't get put on the bench by his coach for a random player.

I'm not obsessed with Ronaldo, he is obsessed with Messi and trying to prove he is an asshole :lol

Posting 2 second videos of Messi saying "Hey Tello bro pass the ball next time" as proof.

We all know you're obsessed with me, not Ronaldo <3

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Dude thinks about Messi 24/7

I'm pumped for tomorrow:

50064.jpg

Helton or whatever his name is looks like a goober

FootballFan

I'll be watching the Porto game live and recording the Baryern match.

C'mon Gooners!!! Fuck Baryern!!!

I'll be watching Bayern on tv and streaming Porto on laptop.

Fuck BVB.

espn3 streams are so good, no lag and good quality. Already mentioned it last time, but during group stages I was watching 3-4 games at once.

Timurid

Fine by me
gotta convince BaloGOD though :p

By the way, how's Toro doing?

We have been doing great so far. A lot of people thought we would be relegation fighters, but we proved them wrong and have a chance to finish the season in the top 10.

Defensively we have been great. 3rd best defense in the League!

Our attack is pretty poor with Bianchi out of form for a season and half now. We pretty much have to rely on Cerci as our only creative outlet.

We did buy Barreto and hopefully Ventura can bring back his old form from his Bari days.

Next game is going to be a toughie. Cagliari away ugh...

Respect for Canada, gentlemen

On another note, Bioshock 2 is getting kinda repetitive
It seems that the game consists of entering a new area, killing the splicers, oh wait, there's a big daddy. Kill him, get the girl to collect adam. Bunch of guys appear. Kill them. Rescue/harvest the girl. Big sister appears. Kll her. Go to next area, repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom