• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Its so he can communicate with Cesc and Song.

KuGsj.gif

He says he's learning English so he can travel.

He's lying.

roman-abramovich.jpg

Blablurn

Dream high <3
Suzy was the star of the show!!

I hated how that T-ara girl was presented as the "bad girl" :S But yeah, great series! Very cute when Suzy suddenly sang Only Hope from Mandy Moore (i love tha song and didnt expect that). Havent watched season 2 though.

Timurid

How was Eun Jung in Dream High? Only ever seen her in Coffee House.
Eunjung was good in Dream High.
I hated how that T-ara girl was presented as the "bad girl" :S But yeah, great series! Very cute when Suzy suddenly sang Only Hope from Mandy Moore (i love tha song and didnt expect that). Havent watched season 2 though.
She did bully hwayoung irl if you believe the stories.

Suzy was amazing in that show.

BTW don't watch 2 it was horrendous.

Noirulus

#SleepTime

Hopefully I won't wake up too late tomorrow, I want to see Bayern getting thrashed after all.

<3 u bayern-gaf

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Falcao is taking English classes.

Where is that drunk Colombian?

Lol He's been taking them for a while. His English isn't bad.

Wait, Woodenlung got banned? Oddly enough I just switched to the dark gaf theme :(

Vamos Arsenal!! Baryern tears would be amazing

faridmon

I've only seen Shinzanmono and the movie Still Walking.

I haven't seen any movie done by him, but I thought Shnzanmono was decent at best. I think he shines when he plays light comedy or slice of Life drama.

You absolutely have to watch the aforementioned one if you can. Its really good!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bianchi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emeghara>>>>Baloltelli>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>inter attack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lolvinco, Vucinic, and Quagshit>>>>>Matri.

Yet the last four are top of the league. What does that say about the others?

FootballFan

It's good to see rvy posting here again.

Barca GAF, you've been warned. :p

He has been good.....so far.

Why is it every Porto/Benfica/Sporting fan supports Madrid? Why am I even asking this when I know the answer.

It's very frustrating arguing when you are outnumbered so much. That is why it's been so easy for me lately by being on the ManU side.

Half this thread is ManU fans lol.

rvy

Banned

James is good. I like James. Except when he punches the opposition. Bad James.

He has been good.....so far.

Why is it every Porto/Benfica/Sporting fan supports Madrid? Why am I even asking this when I know the answer.

It's very frustrating arguing when you are outnumbered so much. That is why it's been so easy for me lately by being on the ManU side.

Half this thread is ManU fans lol.

Llourinho and lolnaldo.

Fuck Pepe, he's a cunt.

I actually liked Barca back in the 'Dinho days. Then they got a bunch of cunts on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom