• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

1593958586-bayern-arsenal-3F09.jpg

1889607724-bayern-arsenal-a09.jpg

1062461968-bayern-arsenal-3F09.jpg

611048754-bayern-arsenal-2w09.jpg

1306913329-bayern-arsenal-1o09.jpg

728479611-bayern-arsenal-eur72SU09.jpg

FootballFan

Llourinho and lolnaldo.

Fuck Pepe, he's a cunt.

I actually liked Barca back in the 'Dinho days. Then they got a bunch of cunts on the field.

Everyone says that, but you probably hated them too, or maybe liked them because Deco was there.

You can't say you don't like Barca because they have cunts and then on the other side say you like Madrid and Mourinho, a man who rivals Terry and Pepe in cunt level :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Everyone says that, but you probably hated them too, or maybe liked them because Deco was there.

You can't say you don't like Barca because they have cunts and then on the other side say you like Madrid and Mourinho, a man who rivals Terry and Pepe in cunt level :lol

It seems like he hates the Spanish. He was posting when we played Benfica.

I like Cardozo but he was a pecho frio in the world cup when he missed that penalty against Spain.

#FuckBayern

-Never saw Hugo play but has cool hair :p

rvy

Banned

Never gave a fuck about Deco, quite frankly. Fuck Deco. He was good, but fuck him.
Cruyff was the reason why I started watching Barca back in the 90s. Loved Romário, loved Stoichkov, loved Koeman.

Lllourinho is a cunt, but he's our cunt. I don't have any Portuguese cunts in Barca, no reason to support them.

It seems like he hates the Spanish. He was posting when we played Benfica.

I like Cardozo but he was a pecho frio in the world cup when he missed that penalty against Spain.

#FuckBayern

-Never saw Hugo play but has cool hair :p

I don't hate the Spanish, I hate the Colombians who are tied to Benfica moves and then land on the fucking wrong airport when they get here. Falcao, James, Jackson. Whatever.
I hate them even more because they're good.

I want Quintero

Lightning

Banned
I hope Kos is fit for Bayern. Vermaelen, Per, Kos, Sagna and ill be happy with that. If we have to play Jenkinson then ah fuck no...

Wish Monreal could play. Damn it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't hate Barca, I hate their fans though. Every single one I've met IRL knows absolutely nothing about football.

It's like they are all Piers Morgans.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OT:

Rising getting good reviews. Warms me heart so muchly.

Eurogamer 9/10 said:
If Revengeance didn't have camera issues this would be the easiest 10 I've ever given. As things stand it's still brilliant, staking out new territory in the genre and adapting certain Metal Gear characteristics so well that it makes the competition look outrageously bad. This is simply the ultimate one-man show, worth its ticket price many times over, an experience that improves exponentially as it gets faster and as you get better. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a thrilling and almost flawless fighting game - come get some.

rvy and odd morsel, cocks out!

dc89

I can't adhere myself to games like that or Bayonetta. Not saying they're bad games, I just don't like the look of them.

Sloosha

I can't adhere myself to games like that or Bayonetta. Not saying they're bad games, I just don't like the look of them.

I'm not the biggest fan of action games of this kind (DMC, Bayonetta ect.) - which might be weird as a fighting game fan as there usually seems to be some correlation between the two. Will definitely give this game a try some time the road though. The reviews look great.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Only Nordsjaelland averaged fewer shots per game in the group stages than the Gunners (7.8).

That can't be good.

Blablurn

Fuck stats. The only useful stat is the scoreboard when the game is over.

fuck stats indeed. especially when u bet 60€ on the new york rangers who play against a team who lost the last 5 games.... :| and then lose (after leading the game 2:0)

rvy

Banned
fuck stats indeed. especially when u bet 60€ on the new york rangers who play against a team who lost the last 5 games.... :| and then lose (after leading the game 2:0)

Start betting on Cardozo goals. You'll get your money going. Just do it.

Jin_7

oh and btw, coffee prince is like the cutest thing ever

I recently watched that. My first K-Drama. It was pretty good.
After Coffee Prince and Secret Garden I couldn't really get to like other K-Dramas I tried, though.
Maybe I'll need a break.

Zabojnik

I don't hate Barca, I hate their fans though. Every single one I've met IRL knows absolutely nothing about football.

It's like they are all Piers Morgans.

FootballFan is living proof of that. Sometimes I think he's got football and rugby mixed up. Which shouldn't really surprise me, since he was born & raised in Kiwiland.

Blablurn

German media is pretty arrogant. They see Arsenal as a test run.

Of course, you could say: Blablurn, didnt you say similar stuff? Well yeah, but I was just kidding of course. Its gonna be a fucking hard game. And well, I'm just frustrated we havent won it since 2001 :(

Zabojnik

Finished watching House of Cards. Great series and all, a fantastic debut for Netflix, I really enjoyed it, but ... [Don't click if you aren't finished with the season!]
Did Frank killing Peter seem a bit too much to you? I wouldn't say it was a 'jumped the shark' moment, but it did feel kind of out of character for him. Yeah, he's a power-hungry, manipulative son of a bitch, who will stop at nothing to get where he wants, but ... a murder? Just like that? With basically no remorse afterwards? Dunno, up until that moment I thought killing someone was exactly where he'd draw the line and he just crossed it, like that. Felt odd.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allegri is going to use 4-3-3 against Barca. There will be (red and black*) blood in San Siro.

*Silvio Berlusconi

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Berlusconi was right. "Quello non capisce un cazzo."

Speaking of which..

Cunte “I hope that Milan go through, I support all Italian clubs in Europe – especially since we need to start picking up coefficient points.”

Cunte also commented on Milan chief Silvio Berlusconi’s suggestion that the Diavolo man-mark Lionel Messi.

“How do you stop Messi? With a gun,” Cunte smiled. “Berlusconi? Andrea Agnelli, fortunately, never gives me any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom