• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bayern Munich conceded the fewest shots on target in the CL Groups & have conceded just one goal away in the 2012-13 Bundesliga.

Bayern Munich are unbeaten in 18 games & haven’t conceded a goal in over 10 hours of football (609 minutes
How about those Sal?

rvy

Banned
“Berlusconi? Andrea Agnelli, fortunately, never gives me any suggestions.”

untitled-127brz8.gif

pappe

Arsenal are going to win tonight by two goals. You can bet on that.

I hope they do. If that happens, even though the Arsenal fans will be unbearable for 2-3 days but at the same time it will mean that Arsenal board and Arsene will again believe their squad is good enough and wont invest in their squad again. Which means they will again be the Arselol for another 2-3 seasons.

De Sciglio is going to sign a new contract until 2017, Niang (who will also get a raise, from €0.3m per year to €0.8m) and El Shaarawy until 2018.
Allegri is going to use 4-3-3 against Barca. There will be (red and black*) blood in San Siro.

*Silvio Berlusconi
Pfft, big deal, instead of losing 0-15, we'll lose 1-27.

I have faith in our squad.

Edit: wait, Cunte also said something about us being able to win the Scudetto this year thanks to Balotelli.

I... what.

Lol, didn't take the papers long to invent a story about Di Canio managing West Ham next season after we've given Allardyce the boot. I like Paolo, and you can certainly say that his managerial approach and style of play are the complete polar opposite of Big Sam's, which is both a positive and a negative in this case. Fuck it, might as well, if only for the touchline meltdowns and post-match interview madness that Paolo would surely bring.

dc89

I can't see any offers in a kin to the offer that was going for the United and Real Madrid game.

But wheres the smart money tonight?

Wilbur

Banned
Lol, didn't take the papers long to invent a story about Di Canio managing West Ham next season after we've given Allardyce the boot. I like Paolo, and you can certainly say that his managerial approach and style of play are the complete polar opposite of Big Sam's, which is both a positive and a negative in this case. Fuck it, might as well, if only for the touchline meltdowns and post-match interview madness that Paolo would surely bring.

I want it to happen. Purely for hilarity, fuck footballing matters.

ShogunX

You're gonna get Enrique'd.

Either that, or we will :(

I hate that he's either a massive boon to our play, or a liability. No middle ground with him

Enrique made a very good start at the club but then like the rest of the team fell badly out of form for a few months. He still gives the ball away in stupid situations and he still runs himself into trouble but he's a bit of a beast and is vital to the team.

GorillaJu

Enrique made a very good start at the club but then like the rest of the team fell badly out of form for a few months. He still gives the ball away in stupid situations and he still runs himself into trouble but he's a bit of a beast and i vital to the team.

It depends on who is playing on the left side of midfield. Coutinho seemed to do well with him against Swansea - players who don't give him the opening for an easy pass are a recipe for disaster.

ShogunX

It depends on who is playing on the left side of midfield. Coutinho seemed to do well with him against Swansea - players who don't give him the opening for an easy pass are a recipe for disaster.

Well we had a few situations last season where Downing played with Enrique and it was terrible. Downing would fail to make obvious runs and end up pissing everybody off. For some reason Enrique seems to link up with Suarez very well and has surprisingly accurate long passing.

Oh he's also strong as fuck. Makes me giggle like a school girl when players attempt to shoulder barge him.

Kyoufu

We most definitely got the better end of the deal with Enrique. Softens the blow just a tiny bit with what happened with that other mutant Andy fucking Carroll.

I think Enrique is a good player when he's on top of his game but I don't miss him at all. <3 Santon.

I think that was seen as such a good buy for Liverpool that they thought they could come in and take another player from us.... and they did hahahaha. Andy fucking Carroll.

rvy

Banned
Materazzi says the key to beating Barca is running.

Materazzi has been known to be a fucking idiot for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom