• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

People who say Ronaldo won't go to PSG, wake up!
This will probably be his last chance at a BIG BIG BIG money contract. He will not say no.

Hixx

I think both teams will attempt to score in two halves of 45 minutes duration.
I think it could be a win for somebody or perhaps a draw.

shearer+shirt.JPG

Tc91

Would Ronaldo definitely not play for, say, Man City? For some reason, I just can't see him going to PSG.

I don't think he would honestly after he played for United for 6 years and all the stuff he's said recently about the club and Ferguson.

Only cunts like Tevez do that kind of stuff. I genuinely think Ronaldo is different.

This will probably be his last chance at a BIG BIG BIG money contract. He will not say no.

If it was just about money then he can get better contracts.

[]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-P2q4ptY8qr0/USF_3iIU8KI/AAAAAAAAC90/iO6kncOEK_w/s1600/563029_430239200389057_1789823442_n.jpg[/]

Yep, they're both grabbing each other's shirt, Gaitan is actually the one that grabs first too, but everyone knows that already. The text however, lol

But hey, overtime penalties when no victory in sight is nothing new.

deroli

My prediction: Arsenal 1 - München 2
Goal scorers: Mertesper, Schweinsteiger and, yes, Gomez. You've read it here first.

arkon

He's already really well paid. I don't think it's that big a factor for him. Perhaps I'm wrong. I don't know him personally after all.

faridmon

He didn't tough. Remember the Gravesinha?

Even though we were shit, he was the only silverlining we had since his passing ability was secondto none. Also, the last best Sweeper in teh Midfield we had (well apart for Carslie[/spoiler]

He was immense. Thatw as before Arteta's time though.

FootballFan

:lol suggesting Ronaldo wouldn't go to PSG. If they offered double what he earns at Madrid he would already be preparing for their next match against Marseille..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom